Don't Stop

When he promised to torture me, I figured he give up sooner than later. But he was really good at torturing me and he kept to him promise. His stamina was ridiculous.

"Fuck," I cursed as he stopped, again, just before I orgasmed and I tugged on the scarves holding my wrists to the bed in frustration.

I was so close this time. Tears rolled from my eyes as I blinked and Rune wiped them from my cheek.

"Are you sorry yet, little girl," he asked as he held himself over me, a teasing smirk on his face even though his voice was soft. 

"Please let me cum," I begged, whining, and he kissed my forehead.

"I will, baby girl. I'll take care of you good. I promise. But you have to apologize first," he said gently.

I didn't have the energy to argue anymore and my entire body was buzzing. Between my insane need for him and the past twelve thwarted orgasms, I just needed a release.

"God, yes. I'm sorry I ran away from you and made you come after me. I'm sorry I acted like a brat and I'm sorry for my temper tantrum. Please just stop torturing me," I sobbed as I broke and he kissed me, slotting my lips against his and pushing me further into the bed.

"I'm sorry for calling you just a job. I'm also sorry for stringing you along for this long, but you needed a lesson," he said as he leaned forward, his jean covered knee pressing against my core.

I whined as my hips ground against him on their own accord. Any other time, I would be embarrassed, but the only thing I could think of was the singular focus of getting off. Whether or not I had to make a fool out of myself or used someone to do it. 

"That's it, baby girl. Take it slow," Rune whispered as I wrapped my hands around the scarves as I kept grinding against him. "Do you want me to make you cum or do you wanna take it?"

He bent down to whisper in my ear and I arched into that contact.

"Please. You said you were gonna take care of me," I whined as I kept grinding. "Help me, Rune. I need you to do something, anything."

Rune slid down on the bed, settling in between my legs.

"Oh don't you worry, little girl. I'm gonna take good care of you."

He looped his arms around my legs and pulled my core down onto his mouth. I mewled as he sucked and nibbled. My high came quickly and with minutes I was once again on the edge of an orgasm. I felt myself about to fall over the edge when the pleasure stopped and I sobbed. 

"I'm going to kill you, Talon Rune," I huffed out, tears running down my cheeks from pure frustration.

I went to continue spouting angry profanities at him when he swiftly undid the scarves and flipped me over so I was on my stomach. Then he pulled up my hips and I wanted to claw his eyes out.

"Just let me do my thing."

"If you don't do your thing soon I'm go-ah," the rest of my sentence lost in a moan as he sunk into me.

I clawed at the sheets as he sank all the way into me and then stopped. When he didn't move after a minute, I tried to grind back but he stopped my hips. I growled at him and he kissed my back before he pulled out and slammed into me.

"Fuck yes," I cursed as I grabbed onto the headboard as he slammed into me over and over.

He got me got me closer and closer and I felt him slow.

"I swear to all that is holy in this world, if you stop, I will kill you."

He slowed for a moment and then leaned into me, something cold rubbing down my back, "beg me."