Let's Start Again

Start from the beginning

"Err... I am Kyoto... Can I have something... special?"

"Special... I think we have turkey..."

"Oh, can I come to pick it up at 5:40 PM of today?"

"Yes, sure..." I look around... I see the tables, plates and chairs... I realized I need they too...

"Can I take one of your tables... and two chairs... and two plates?" I feel embarassed to ask so many things to a stranger..."

"Of course... Why you need them?"

"It's... something for someone special..."

"Oh, you look cute when you are red..." What?! I am blushing?! I immediately try to hide my blush with my hands... "Now you look even more cuter... Well, you can take it... I hope she or he loves you back..."

"T-Thank you..." I said and picked up two plates. With the plates in my hand, I go to a small table and put them on it. I start to push the table with it's chairs to the area I and Yubari planned to use.

I reached there after a few minutes pushing the table and the chairs, taking caution to not break the plates. I put them in the place I and Yubari selected. The beach was facing the west, where the sun sets, at east we could see a forest... The place was perfect, but it could be better... I went back to the canteen.

"Oh, you need something more?" The kansumu asked once she saw me back again.

"Yeah... do you have a table cover?" I ask.

"Oh, sure... Let me see..." She started to search to search inside the kitchen. A few minutes later and she came back with a table cover in the white color with a few flower details. "Here have it. Good luck!"

"Thanks..." It's not like I have any luck anyway.

I was back and started to organize the table with the table cover... A note in a slip of paper was in the table cover... I take to read it...

"Anything more, just ask! - Irako"

So her name is Irako... She is a good person, I glad that she is helping me to fix the things between me and Zuikaku. Once I finished to organize the table, Yubari appeared.

"Hey, Kyoto! I got it... After much tries, she finally accepted to come! But she suspect that I like her, not you... Anyway, what you did here?" She said, looking to everything I have prepared.

"I was thinking to put some flowers in vase in the table... I also asked Irako for food, she said I could use the turkey they have and..."

"Turkey?!" She shouted, interrupting me.

"What's the problem?" I ask.

"Don't you know? The 'Turkey Shoot'?"

"'Turkey shoot'?" I even more confuse than before...

"Well, her ship version, the aircraft carrier Zuikaku from the second world war, participated in the Great Marianas Turkey Shoot... Where the absence of the pilots experience caused the defeat of the Imperial Navy... Give her a turkey is like ask her to kill you!" That's exactly the opposite of what I want...

"Ok, I will ask Irako if there is something else..." I said. I immediately left the are and went to the canteen...

I went to the canteen and asked Irako if she had something else... She said she had some sashimi. Well, that's my favorite food, but is it Zuikaku favorite food too? Well, I accepted... But I decided to bring something else too like rice and misso soup... Now I just need to come here at the best hour so the food still going to be warm when Zuikaku comes.