Chapter 13: We're What?!?

Hola amigos!!

On the top is a drawing of Camila with the face paint to look more like a skeleton and has a new hairdo!

I hope you enjoy the Chapter!!

Disclaimer: None of the Coco characters or the settings belong to me, that belongs to Disney Pixar. Only things that belong to me are Camila, Hermosa and the Velez family!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miguel's POV:

Who would've thought of my good luck! It turned out the male skeleton that I had asked if he knew De la Cruz, was actually my Papá Héctor! I told him everything about what happened earlier today: How I met Camila, however, I guess I left her name out of the story, when I showed her my guitar and we played together, both of us agreeing that would play as a duo at the Music competition, to where I told everyone in my family that I was gonna be a musician and.... It was hard for me to tell the part where Abuelita smashed my guitar. It still hurt inside my corazón that she did that.

I also told him that I got cursed and I explained to him that it can be lifted by a family's blessing and whenever I found him, I would ask him! And boy am I glad that I bumped into him! We both got out from the phone booth and saw Camila and the Skele-kids that we saw earlier. I was about to ask how it went when-

"MIGUEL!!"
"CAMILA!!"

I turned my head and saw Mamá Imelda and the rest of the dead family members from both mine and Camila's found us! I quickly grabbed Papá Héctor's arm and sprinted towards the exit. I slipped through the crowds of skeletons and out the door without a problem, then a snapping sound came from next to him and I turned to see Papá Héctor's arm... Just his arm? I quickly stopped, saw the hand pointed behind me, turned back towards where the arm pointed and saw Papá Héctor running wildly after me.

"Espérame, Miguel!" Papá Héctor yelled as I quickly gave him his arm back and we went running out into the crowd of skeletons, The 5 kids following us with someone in the huddle, but I guessed it was Camila, and Dante running after us.

After a while, all of us were panting softly after how much running we did. Soon, all of us sat under a stone bridge, which was a safe enough distance from the station building. I noticed Camila was sitting next to me, panting softly, her breathing all nasally and loopy since she had two small tissue pieces up her nose. "¿Oye, como esta tu nariz? Again, I'm sorry that I caused it to happen..." I apologized and looked down guiltily. "I'm okay, Miguel. It'll go away in a little while." She replied with a gentle smile on her face. Hermosa gently uncoiled herself from Camila's arm, and slithered her way towards me. I gently reached my hand towards her, hoping that she won't be mad at me. Instead, she used her small tongue to sniff her surroundings and then at my hand. After a moment, she gently nudged my hand and slithered up my arm. "Aww, she forgives you! And she sees you as an amigo!" The girl who sat next to me said happily her tone of voice. "What makes you say that?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Because the only person that she does that, has only been me. She lets you know when you're a friend to both me and herself, so she doesn't have a grudge against you." She explained and gently took out the pieces of tissue out of her nose. She sniffled softly and waited for a moment. "Hey, my nosebleed is gone!" She said and I smiled brightly and sighed in relief. "That's a relief... I'm glad you're better." I looked around and looked at my Papá Héctor, talking to those Skele-kids from before. They were talking to him about something but I couldn't place what. "Miguel?" A voice broke my thoughts and I looked at my friend, who I got them cursed as well. "Yeah?" I said as I have her my toda la atención. "Can I... Ask you something?" She asked me and looked up at me with curious yet slightly confused eyes. "¡Por supuesto! You can tell me anything!" I replied with a grin on my face, showing one side of my face that has a dimple and the other does not.