still into you

still into you-paramore

can't count the years on one hand that we've been together

we've been together for 4 years. and they have been the best 4 years of my life. the endless laughs and fun. the sweet memories of our first date, our first kiss, our first time. i will never forget them.

i need the other one to hold you
make you feel, make you feel better

the day your mom died was the saddest day. for you and me. you cried for hours. i cried with you. i held you for so long, never wanting to let go. you cried in my arms for hours until you fell asleep.

it's not a walk in the park to love each other

we fight like every other couple. sometimes they turn into really big fights. i almost lost you once. i was so scared that i would. my life would be nothing if you left.

but when our fingers interlock, can't deny, can't deny,
you're worth it

our hands fit perfectly together. like puzzle pieces. when you hold my hand i get this rush of tingles and butterflies. it's a good feeling. i know you get the same feeling. you shiver a little when our hands touch, and your cheeks turn pink.

'cause after all this time
i'm still into you

after these 4 amazing, unforgettable years, i love you unconditionally.

i should be over all the butterflies but i'm into you, i'm into you

i still get butterflies when you kiss me, or touch me, or smile that gorgeous smile. that feeling will never go away.

and even baby our worst nights
i'm into you, i'm into you

there have been nights where i almost walked out the door, because i cannot stand the idea of hurting you. but i didn't. i'm so glad i didn't.

let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'cause i don't really need to wonder at all

they wonder how we could have lasted this long. i guess they don't know what true love is. sucks to be them. i don't need to wonder, because i know we will last forever.

yeah, after all this time
i'm still into you

after these 4 years, i still adore you.

recount the night that i first met your mother

the day you met my parents was a funny day. you were so nervous, but you had no need to be. i knew they would love you as much as i do. okay, maybe not as much as i do, but they love you.

and on the drive back to my house i told you that, i told you that i loved ya

that day, on the drive back to our hotel, you said the 3 words that i have been wanting to say since the day i met you, but i never had the balls. you beat me to it.

you felt the weight of the world fall of your shoulder
and to your favourite song we sang along, to the start of forever

i felt a rush of relief as you said those words, because i didn't have to worry about how you would react if i said them. you turned on the music, singing along to your favourite song. we sang at the top of our lungs, people in vehicles beside us giving mean looks, but we didn't give a shit at all.

and after all this time
i'm still into you

after these 4 years, i love you even more every day.

i should be over all the butterflies but i'm into you, i'm into you
and even baby our worst nights
i'm into you, i'm into you
let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'cause i don't really need to wonder at all
yeah, after all this time
i'm still into you

some things just, some things just make sense
and one of those is you and i

life doesn't always make sense, but what does make sense is us.

some things just, some things just make sense
and even after all this time

i'm into you
baby not a day goes by that i'm not into you

there has never been, and never will be, a day where i do not love you. ever.

i should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, i'm into you
and even baby our worst nights
i'm into you, i'm into you
let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'cause i don't really need to wonder at all
yeah after all this time
i'm still into you
i'm still into you
i'm still into you

i'm still into you.
will you marry me?

liza turns around to find her boyfriend on one knee, holding a gorgeous diamond ring in a black velvet box.  more tears spill out of her eyes. "yes." david jumps up quickly, pulling his smiling girlfriend into a tight, warm, loving hug. he pulls away, sliding the diamond onto her skinny finger. they embrace in a long, passionate kiss full of love. they peel their lips away, joining in another long hug. liza lightly picks up the note. "this is really beautiful, david." the grinning girl wipes her tears. "i know it is. i couldn't stop crying while i was writing it." they laugh before kissing again. "i'm so into you, liza koshy." they pull each other closer, never wanting to let go. "i'm so into you, david dobrik."