"I told you so." I said, with a smirk on my face. 

He huffed at my words. "If we weren't in public. I'd spank you." I continued to smirk, making him look over at me. "You'd like that wouldn't you." My smug look soon turned into a complete glare as a smirk slowly appeared on his face showing of his dimples. 

*******************

I sighed, looking down at the blood bag in my hand as my hands trembled wildly. One sip will give me the answer I need, just by one sip. I opened the blood bag, my teeth latched onto my cheek as I lightly squeezed the blood out, slowly bringing the bag up to my lips until I finally placed my lips onto it. 

I closed my eyes tightly squeezing the blood into it but instant regret filled my guts as I immediately spit it out into the sink, gagging at the taste in my mouth. My hands went to the sink, turning on the water and washing the taste out of my mouth. 

"What vampire doesn't like blood?" I muttered under my breath. I grabbed the blood bag throwing it into the trash before heading into the hallway and towards the room Klaus was in. 

I stopped when I stumbled upon Stefan standing in front of me talking to Klaus. "Damon said you knew something about this guy. Now, I should have figured out that you were up to something when you healed Elena from the werewolf poison without asking for anything in return." Stefan stated, Klaus' eyes traveled to me over Stefan's shoulder. 

"I was feeling benevolent." Klaus responded, turning his attention back to Stefan.

I stepped closer to the two, looking between them cautiously. "Stefan?" I stared at him questioningly as I stood beside him. 

He sent me a small smile with a nod. "Ella." He greeted, before looking back at my husband. "Who is this guy? What's the Five?" He asked, motioning to Conner who was behind the shut door. 

"So many questions." Klaus tsked, as he stared at my brother with a look. 

"It's a good thing I have nothing to do today, except get answers out of you." Stefan shot back, as he slumped down on the chair and looked up at Klaus. 

"Fine. You might actually be useful in persuading my sister to cooperate." Klaus responded, causing me to send him a look before he turned around and walked from the door and into the room. 

I put my lips in a line staring at my brother, giving him a little shrug before turning my attention to Klaus."The brotherhood of the Five was a group of highly skilled vampire hunters. We crossed paths with them in the 12th century Italy." Klaus began to explain, making me stuff my hands into my pocket as I silently listened. "My siblings and I had followed the Normans as they conquered the South. Feeding, turning people as we went." I pushed my hair off my shoulder. 

"But with the bloodshed came exposure." 

************************

I stared at Klaus carefully as I sat beside Stefan. "So these hunters have been around for nine hundred years?" I questioned, his eyes fell on me. 

"Apparently." He began, "Though our friend in the other room is the first I've seen since then. Kind of makes you wonder what they've been up to all these years." He glanced between Stefan and I.