Untitled part 4

(Fandom; Borderlands. Specific game; Pre-Sequel. Cw; gore, transphobia, vomiting)

All they had to do was get the information on the moonstone cache. They had finally found the guy and pinned him down, but he wouldn't give up the info.

Wilhelm currently had him pinned to a console while Claptrap was annoying the information out of him. Then, this random bandit made the very unwise decision of commenting on the team.

"Can't believe they only sent one man for me! You got four useless women and a radio on wheels doing nothing!" Everyone went quiet. Oh, if only he knew how dangerous the women were. However, there were only three. And the other man was very, very angry about what he had said.

"What did you just say?" Timothy asked quietly. He had gotten the top surgery, he had a male face, he even had a voice implant. Hyperion didn't think he would be getting in bed with anyone, so they neglected the bottom surgery, but he would be getting that soon enough.

"I said, there are four women here. What are you gonna do about it, girlie?" The bandit spat on the floor. Wilhelm pulled his fist back to punch this bastard for insulting his boyfriend, but Tim stopped him.

"Let me handle him." Tim smiled softly at Wilhelm. Wilhelm stepped back, then went behind the console to pin the bandit's shoulders down. Tim stepped in front of him and smiled at him.

"Claptrap, would you hand over the saw please?" Tim held his hand out for it. The bot handed it over wordlessly. The bandit looked confused, but when the saw was pressed against his crotch he quickly started panicking.

"You're going to tell me where the moonstone cache is, or I'm going to make it five girls in here." Tim smiled amicably. The bandit shook his head frantically, then pointed to the left.

"Th-That way! It's that way! Lemme go!" He struggled. Tim hummed softly, then dropped the saw. He then grabbed the guy's leg, dragging him onto the floor. He then grabbed him by the ankle and stomped on his kneecap, breaking it, resulting in a sickening crack and a horrifying scream. Everyone else was shocked.

"Now, apologize for what you said earlier, about the three highly dangerous and highly respectable women here, or I'll keep breaking every bone in your body." Tim didn't seem angry at a glance, but if you looked in his eyes there was a deep rage that was only growing with every passing moment.

"Alright! Alright! I'm sorry for insulting these women, I'm sorry for insulting you, I'm sorry for the women I raped-" He was quickly stopped by a rather intense and frightening look from Tim.

"You. Did. What." Tim was furious now. But, he was still smiling. In fact, as he wrapped his hands around his neck and started throttling him, he was laughing. It wasn't a humorous laugh, rather an unhinged laugh belonging to a murderer or a mad scientist, or even Handsome Jack himself, not sweet innocent Timothy.

Everyone watched on in shock at Timothy's actions. Wilhelm let go of the bandit and backed up a bit, keeping an eye on him so he could react if he went after anyone else.

Tim suddenly let go, right before the bandit finally choked to death. He let the bastard catch his breath for a moment, before he pulled out a small pocket knife. He then carved a hole in the bandit's chest, working in it for a moment before he pulled out his still-beating heart.

Tim showed the heart to the owner of it teasingly, before he chuckled. "I imagined it would be all shriveled or something, from your evil deeds." He then took a bite out of it, humming softly at the raw taste. It made everyone else gag, even Claptrap.

"Hey, this is pretty good." Tim swallowed the piece, then offered it to the bandit. "Wanna try it?" The bandit shook his head no with what strength he could muster, as he was bleeding out, but Tim shoved it in his mouth anyway, forcing it down his throat and choking him with it. He watched the bandit gargle up blood around his heart with a smile.

Then, the smile dropped. He looked terrified. He stumbled back a bit, looking at the bandit then down at his hands. Oh, oh god. He tried to run for the outside, but tripped over his feet and hit the floor, lifting himself off the ground a bit before he threw up. He sat up and gagged, wiping his mouth. He cast a look down at the bile, out of curiosity, paling when he saw what was in it.

"Is...Is that...?" His eyes widened and he started hyperventilating. He shuffled back from the puddle, bumping into a box and landing on his side before throwing up again. He couldn't believe what he had just done. He tried to get up, but then got a good look at the bandit. His leg was broken. He broke his leg?! He tripped again, cracking his skull open on the metal floor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"He isn't fit to be here anymore."

"How dare you say that?! Can't you see how well he did then? How well he's done before? We need him on the team!"

Tim forced his eyes open, then shut them again with a quiet groan. He sat up slowly, putting a hand to his head. Shit, that hurt. The memories were slowly coming back now. He looked down at his hands, trembling a bit.

"w-wilhelm..." He called out for his boyfriend quietly. He had heard him outside. He looked up at the door and called his name again, a bit louder. Their chatter stopped, and the door opened. Athena and Wilhelm were standing outside, both looking somber. He entered, closing the door behind him.

"Hey. You okay?" Wilhelm pulled up a chair and sat down next to Tim's sickbed.

"Wilhelm, I just tortured a man to death and ate his heart. I don't think I'm okay, at all." Tim was terrified. "I want to go home. I need therapy. I can't be here..." His hands shook. Wilhelm sighed.

"We had the same idea, but Jack..." Wilhelm pulled out a holocorder and put on a video. It was the bastard himself.

"He did what?" Jack seemed very happy. "You keep him. Make sure he recovers, find out what caused it, he could be very useful later on. Tell me when he wakes up." The video switched off. Tim felt worse.

"We all agreed to not tell him, unless you wanted to stay here." Wilhelm looked away. "If you go home, I couldn't go with you for a while. Aurelia said she'd pay for any therapy you needed." Tim was touched by how the team cared for him. He thought they hated him.

"I'll stay. I need to get paid still, but I also want to stay with you guys..." Tim smiled softly. "You guys are the only family I have."

"Aw, pudding.." Wilhelm ruffled Tim's hair gently. "Don't worry. We'll hold you back next time, so you don't have to go through the aftermath." He smiled softly. Tim lunged forward, capturing Wilhelm in a tight hug. Wilhelm hugged back and sighed softly. No more interrogation for Timothy.