Untitled Part 3

Wilson was always awfully fond of the shadow clones Maxwell made. They exhibited emotions that Maxwell didn't, and despite Maxwell's insistence, he believed they had sentience. One time, when Wilson was getting cold in Winter, a clone dropped the shadow ax he was holding and hugged Wilson tightly. It was warm and comforting, and rather solid, unlike other shadow creatures he had touched. It was like Jell-O. It was comforting.

Maxwell noticed that Wilson often spent time around his clones. He didn't pay much mind, as he knew they were useful. However, one day, when he saw Wilson hugging the clone, he was furious. Now he knew what those odd feelings were during the day. Wilson loved the clones more than he loved him.

One night, Wilson was having a nightmare. One of the clones stationed around the camp noticed this and went into Wilson's tent to comfort him. It laid down next to him and hugged him close. Wilson hugged back, reassured by the presence.

Maxwell was still awake. He could feel what the clone was doing to Wilson, and what Wilson was doing in return. They were moving around, that much he knew, but it stopped for a moment. He then gasped sharply as he felt a phantom mouth start sucking him off. He covered his own mouth and moaned quietly, bucking his hips. It didn't even occur to him that Wilson was sucking his clone off.

Wilson heard the gasp from the next tent over, but ignored it. He didn't know what he was doing to Maxwell, all he wanted was his own satisfaction. After a couple of minutes, there was a strangled yelp from the next tent over. At the same time, the clone seized up. Wilson popped off, because nightmare fuel would be dangerous to swallow. He allowed the clone to make a mess of his face, then laid back down next to it.

As Maxwell came down from his high, he suddenly realized what had happened. He lit a torch and went outside, pulling open the flaps to Wilson's tent. Wilson flinched at the light, then went red in embarrassment. He still had the clone's residue all over his face.

"Wilson, what's the meaning of this?!"

"Maxwell, I'm so-"

"You do realize I feel what it feels, right?"

"Yeah, bu-"

"And you also realize that the clones do what I desire?"

"Well, of course-"

"And they were treating you nicer than I did, right? That's why you did this?"

"I don't ge-..." It suddenly clicked. "Ohhh..."

Maxwell was furious. He was also horny, however, a bad combination. He entered the tent and pinned Wilson down. Wilson gasped and his blush deepened, his hands shaking as he looked Maxwell in the eyes.

Maxwell softened up a bit, leaning down and kissing Wilson gently. Wilson kissed back cautiously. Maxwell hummed softly in satisfaction and bit Wilson's lower lip gently, requesting entry. Wilson granted it, and Maxwell took full advantage.

Wilson was pleased to find that Maxwell's tongue felt quite like how the clone had felt in his mouth, like a cloudy gelatin. He supposed they were made out of the same material. The taste was different, however. The clone tasted like not much of anything, while Maxwell tasted like dark chocolate. There was a hint of something else there, but he couldn't quite tell what.

Maxwell pulled back and smirked. "I see you enjoyed your time with my clone. How about you enjoy some time with me now?"

Wilson went red in the face and bit his lip. "I'd like that..." Maxwell kissed him again, more passionately this time. Wilson opened his mouth again to allow Maxwell in. When they both pulled away, there was a small trail of spit linking their lips.

"Good."