The quarterback and the Manager

AFTER THE PRACTICE, the Deimon Devil Bats Football team rushed their way to the club room to be hydrated.

And while they're at it, they made sure to nom some cookies that their manager baked.

Thanks to Hiruma, they were able to avail a baking stove all for themselves in the Clubroom. Aside from that, the clubroom has been renovated to the extent that they can chill to their heart's content because it have the perfect space for everyone, plus Hiruma—the team's demonic quarterback made sure to make an office all for himself and for Mamori.

He said the office needs to be sound proof so the two of them can make the game plan with no distractions even if the players are being noisy outside.

In addition, they also have their own shower room to make sure everyone gets squicky clean after practices.

"Alright. Go take a shower everyone and make sure y'all will have a good rest tonight, because tomorrow is another hellish practice. Be sure you come in time or else I'll rip your heads off! YA-HA!" Hiruma announced and fired his gun to make sure everyone will pay attention.

"Roger that Sir!!!" Everyone replied then went racing to the shower room.

Hiruma then went inside their locker room to change. He decided to take a warm shower in his house so the brats could enjoy the shower room for themselves this time.
Then he went to the office while Mamori followed him inside. Hiruma went straight to his swivel chair and rested his feet on the table while Mamori closed the door from behind.

"Geez, tone down a little will you? It's already 8 pm and we're the only person left in school. " Mamori said while serving Hiruma a drink and some cookies.

"The louder the better" Hiruma briefly answered and grabbed the water bottle from Mamori and drank it bottoms up.

"Well whatever. Anyways, here's the report for today's practice. I sorted out your passes, from what Monta perfectly catched and those he missed." Mamori said and gave Hiruma the list.

Hiruma took it and carefully read it.

"The damn monkey missed 23 passes from me! That f*cking butt-monkey!" Hiruma cramped the list from frustration and throw it directly to the trashcan.

"Geez, I knew you'd crample it again good thing I made a copy beforehand." Mamori stated and showed another copy of the list that Hiruma just crampled a while ago.

"Tsk. He better not slack tomorrow cause I'll make sure he'll practice ten times than the others." Hiruma stated and smiled demonically.

"You're going to scare him away. Stop being like that, Monta has been doing his best to catch all of your passes."

"Then he better try harder and try not to miss a single pass."

"Seriously, you're going overboard again. You're always like this. Monta have grown stronger okay? None of your team is weak, just chill out a little and give them a break." Mamori convinced while putting all the lists and records to it's files.

"Are you telling me to slack off and just do nothing? Like hell I would do that. I'll make them practice like their lives depends on it to make sure we stand a chance at the Christmas Bowl." Hiruma said and started chewing his favorite bubblegum.

"I know how winning means to you. I know how you'd put all your efforts to win. What I'm trying to say is that... You need to atleast rest from time to time." Mamori explained and went near to the demonic quarterback with no single sign of fear.

Mamori went straight at the demon's back and gently tapped his right shoulder. The demon hissed and was about to complain when Mamori spoke first.

"See? You're also close to your limit. I know how sore your shoulder must have been, so stop whining and at least rest it up a bit." Mamori said.

"Quit ranting, I can handle myse—F*CKING GODDAMMNIT!!!"

Mamori gently pressed the quarterback's shoulder which made the demon scream in pain.

"See? No matter how hard you try to conceal it, you can't deny the fact that you're already in pain." the manager explained.

"F*cking manager, quit pressing it when you already know it'll going to f*cking hurt!" the quarterback screamed and moved the manager's hand away.

"Geez Hiruma, enough with the cussing. Just take your clothes off so I could bandage them up." Mamori said as she started preparing the first aid kit.

"No f*cking way, I'm alright. No need to make it a f*cking big deal." but the quarterback's stubbornness is keeping her from doing her job.

"Seriously, you gonna take them off or you want me to take them off for you?" The angry manager asked while hands on her waists and stared directly to the demon's eyes with furry.

"Oh? You want to take my clothes off for me? Then, I dare you to do so, f*cking Manajerk." Hiruma replied with an evil grin. The evil quarterback yet once again challenged the brave manager.

"Okay that's it!" the manager just lost it and could not control her temper anymore and started unbuttoning the evil quarterback's inner sleeves since he always leaves his blaser unbuttoned.

On the other hand, the evil quarterback seemed to enjoy the situation. He was sitting on his swivel chair while his manajerk is unbuttoning his inner sleeves as their face is inches away from each other.

The demon could see her face clearly as she focused on unbuttoning his sleeves, not knowing how their position looked like.

Then finally the Manager completely unbuttoned his sleeves and just by then she realized what she just did and how their position look like. She turned completely red and quickly moved aback, unfortunately she forgot that there was a desk behind her and bumped against it making her fell directly into the quarterback's chest.

The quarterback saw the manager's red face up close, way so close he could smell her minty breath. Since Mamori unbuttoned his sleeves, he's now half way naked while the manager's chest is pressed against his bare chest.

Just then he realized how erotic their situation is and end up turning red as well.

Apparently, Mamori snapped out of it and immediately stood straight and fixed herself up.

"I ummm... I better go check the others. Here's the bandages, you go put them yourself!" The manager said and the quarterback can sense the panic on her voice. But after that, the manager rushed out of the office leaving the demon alone.

"F-F*cking manajerk." Hiruma cursed.

"Dammit, why on earth is it so hot in here? I didn't even lit the fire place." he stood up from sitting and turned on the air condition only to see that it's already turned on and it's on full blast.

"F*cking useless machine!" he exclaimed and took of his sleeves along with his blaser and throw in on the couch placed beside the door.

Then he saw himself staring at his reflection on the human-sized mirror placed at the back of the door.

He's not completely half naked since he's wearing only his black slacks now. He saw that there's still a slightly red color stuff on his cheeks and eventually remembered what just happened a moment ago between him and the manager.

"F*ck! Since when did that f*cking manajerk looked so attractive?! Tsk!" the quarterback hissed and started putting bandages to himself.

Ps: The Christmas Bowl that Hiruma mentioned earlier is a football championship game held around Christmas and all team from western and eastern countries gather around in one arena to play and prove who's team is the best.