Chapter 13: Run

Hey guys! K i know these chapters are really boring but stick with me because the exciting parts are on their way it just takes a little bit of time for it to get exciting and what not. Exams have started so i might not update at all this month -January- until they r over, hope you guys understand.

Songs for this chapter:

 Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

Tink by M.E.N

~

Sage:

"Morning," I smile to my co worker, Lily. "Morning." Gosh I love her british accent. "How was your weekend?" Lily asks as she clears up a booth. "Um... It was quite eventful." 

"Is that so?" 

"Yep. How about you? How was your weekend?" 

"Busy, im brother is visiting from England." She smiles. "Wait I thought Joesph lived in New York?" 

"Oh, he does, I mean my other brother." 

"Really? That's so cool, I never knew you had another brother!" Lily laughs as she shakes her head, muttering a, "Neither did I." Okay, now i'm confused. "What you mean?" 

"My mum got re-married and I didn't find out until a few weeks ago. He's my half brother." 

"Oh i see. How old is he?" 

"Twenty three." I almost chock. "Twnety three?" Oh my god. "Yup. And im only nineteen so clearly my dad, my brother and I missed out on something..." Lily says as she bows her head down. I wrap an arm around her shoulder. "Its okay. Im sorry, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." She shakes her head, "No its okay. I just, um, my mum had kid before me with another guy and she lost contact with him and she met my dad and they got married, had Joesph and I then they divorced and she got in contact with her ex and her other son. She explained this all in the letter she sent me, also saying how he was going to come down for a visit. She's quite sneaky, knowing I woundn't talk to her on the phone she sent me a letter that I didn't rip apart because there was no return adress. But I knew it was her because who else would tell me about my half brother from England and my new step dad?" Lily seemed un easy as she slams down the ketchup bottle and takes heavy breaths. "What's his name?" I ask. "His name is Benjamin." 

I nod my head and help clean up the table when Lily sighs and puts her notebook and pencil down. "Im not feeling well, tell Lenny i went home for me, will yeah?" 

"Okay, sure. Want me to cover for you?" 

"I was going to ask Gerogia but if you could that would be great." 

"Yeah no problem." 

"Thank you so much, Sage." 

"No problem, Lil. I get what your going through. Have a nice day." 

"You too." 

After work, I head to the beach and change into my gear and climb the life gaurd hut. It was a little windy today but not too windy. Just some breeze. The beach wasn't crowded today. It sometimes get lonely up here but I don't mind. Its a job that I have to take seriously. As night falls, the beach starts to get less croweded and Its almost time for me to leave work. I was really tired for some unknown reason. The only few people on the beach were this cute couple walking along the sand and a family of four who were starting to pack up their things to leave. My phone made a sound indicating that I got a text but my eyes were focused straight ahead of me. It looked like a figure was swimming in the water? 

Flash back's of that night that I saved Luke just flashed before my eyes as I leaned forward and tried to make out that figure. It was too dark but it looked like the water was over lapping them, my instinks kicked in and I jumped from my chair and run towards the crashing waves. "Hello?" I yelled, a flash of a guy in the water appeard from afar in the water and I wanted to shriek. 

"Luke?!" 

Something came over me and I jumped straight into the water and I swam towards the figure that was drowning in the cold water. "Im coming!" I yelled as I swam, the cold water hitting my skin. As I swam I swear I saw curly hair and arms with tattoos but then, it all just disapeered. What the hell? I searched over the waters and crashing waves, no one was in the water. 

"Luke!?" I yelled, no one. I dunked my head under the water but its not like that helped at all. I start to panic. What was happening to me? My arms felt like they were just going to randomly give up on me. 

"Help!" I yelled. Why was this happening? I was panicing in the cold water, the waves pushing me back and forth. I pushed myself to swim all the way back to the sand. Finally, after all the struggling in the water my body reached the shore and I fell to the ground. This was insane. I didn't know what to do but one thing. 

I left everything where it was and ran. 

I just ran all the way, dripping wet in the dark, to the Janoskians' place. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

:)

-Diana