Part 2

Hi all,

Kis muh se sorry boldu mein ab, pata nahi,  sorry again for delaying to much and thanks for supporting me❤️ you all are😍😍

********
Laksh woke up after sometime and looked around, he panicked seeing Ragini not with him. Is she fine now, has she started crying again, all these where running through his mind. He got up from the bed and started to search for her in the house and saw her in kitchen working with Pari.

He felt content seeing her, for he could see a spark in her eyes, he knows that she is still missing Swara, but there was something which was giving her hope, he thanked that thing in mind, without knowing its his love for her.

Laksh stood at the entrance of the kitchen for sometime watching her. Ragini who felt his gaze looked at the entrance but Laksh hides, but then how can she not recognise her love's gaze, she who understood what he was doing,  was overwhemeled by this.

Laksh who was content seeing her fine, went back to room, and after he left, Ragini followed him, with his coffee.

She forwarded the coffee once she reached the room, her eyes where saying so much to him, they were thanking him for loving her like this, he understood that she recognized him, and the love her eyes where holding for him was overwhelimg him and he hugged her passionately and she reciprocated. Neither said a word, they were enjoying the silence and their hearts where screaming how much they love the other and they were feeling blessed to be loved so much by their love.

Then they parted and Laksh went to get ready and Ragini went back to kitchen.

Ragini and Pari, once prepared breakfast,  decided to take food for Sanskar and Uthara,  who were refusing to come out of their rooms.

Adarsh and Laksh came there asked them food for Uthara.  They were too much worried for her. 

Once he took the food Uthara,  Laksh looked at Ragini and she signed to the food they have prepared for Sanskar ans smiles assuringly. 

He was glad, she knew his responsibly as a brother increased now,  he have to deal with the sorrows of his brother and sister at once. And she will be his support,  his strength,  will take up his half responsibility  so that he can be less occupied. 

Let him concentrate on Uthara,  she  will bring Sanskar out his misery for him.  Also by being Swara's sister,  Sanskar is Ragini's brother, thus in two ways,  from her husband's side and her sister's side,  Sanskar is her brother for Ragini.  And she will be his ideal sister.  They lost their way somewhere and now it's time to join their broken bond.  And this time she is more excited as she is doing this for Laksh.

***********

Sanskar's room.

He was laying kn the bed thinking about the recent happenings.  He can't belive what he saw,  and even after his tries,  he couldn't save Swara. Where will she be now,  did she also left him like Kavitha,  she promised to be by his side,  then why.  He didn't know,  he was feeling miserable,  he needed her. 

That was when Ragini and Pari came in there.  He looked at them and the food in their hands,  this is last thing he wants to do now,  to have food.  He sighed.

Ragini and Pari were looking at him sadly,  they could understand what was going through him,  they  both can't even imagine a similar  situation for themselves,  where they will be parted from their partners and now Sanskar is living in this phase.  This time they have to be his strength,  the true sisters to him.

But Ragini narrowed her eyes seeing Sanakar sighing, Sanskar understood what it meant,  he knows how admant she is, she will make him have food.!!

Rag: No excuse Sanskar,  have to take your food. 

Sanskar opned his mouth to tell something and Ragini inserted food in his mouth.

Sanskar looked at her open mouthed while Pari smiled seeing him.  Sanskar winced like a kid and then his Bhabhi's made him have food like making a kid have his food.

After food Pari patted his cheek calling him kid.

Ragini and Pari remembered how they pampered Sanskar when he was acting mad.

Rag : You know what Sanskar,  you are again acting adamnt like those days!!  Crazy fellow.

He looked at her,  he doesn't know what to say,  he is still guilty on what he did to her,  and also at present,  he is missing Swara.

Rag: now get up and get fresh,  you can't sit idle in this room.

He looked at her, 

Ragini signed.

Rag: I know you miss Swara,  I myself do,  but don't you know that she is fine?  Do you really think she will both of us?  Not even in her dreams,  she will be back,  and this is not the way you should receive her.

She pointed at him,  who was looking so pale and miserable.

Rag: (determined)  nothing has happened to her,  and nothing will.

Ragini left from there.

*********

Other side,  an unconscious Swara is seen being treated by a doctor and in a room and Sahil is seen looking at her keenly.

*********

Rag: I miss you Swara,  but I know you will be back with me,  that too soon.

Later after everyone had breakfast,  Laksh and Adarsh told others that they are taking Uthara for an outing, she needed an atomsphere change. They intentionally didn't want to take Sanskar along with them as they know Uthara will blame herself  for his state.

Suji: And Sanskar? 

Rag: I think he has to go to office,

Suji: Ragini why don't you understand he is not in a state.

Rag: I know what he feels now Chachi,  but what help will it do by staying in his room idle..?  He has to be engaged. And in office,  there will be Papaji and Chacha Ji... So....

Dp: I think Ragini is right,  beta go and call him.

Ragini nodded, she saw Laksh becoming relived,  he is worried for Sanskar as much as for Uthara,  his smiling face was making her more determined to get Sanskar normal again.

She somehow forced Sanskar to get ready for office and then came with him.

Laksh,  Uthara and Adarsh left for outing and other men for office.

***********

How was it..??

Ignore mistakes please ❤️

Dedicated to amita291 and temish_fan123 hope this is how you expected this to be😘