Dies uno .

In a blink of an eye Kentrell snatches me up of his lap and grabbed me by the neck and slam me into the wall .

By then everybody jumped up and ran over to Kentrell then he pulls his gun out . " EVERYBODY BACK TF UP " Oceann stood there crying while Ben was trying to calm him down " She pregnant bro chill out " . He gave Ben a piercing stare and he put his hands up in surrender .

By then i was crying uncontrollably because i couldn't understand why me why treat me this way . " Say you think that shit cute you all sitting on a nigga lap while carrying my baby " he screamed and idk what over came me but i was tired of his shit and the games he like to play . I pushed him back then slapped him so hard you could hear it echo .

" Now you listen here Kentrell ! you didn't want me or my baby you been disrespecting me none stop for the longest and I'm tired i don't want you or need you and my baby definitely don't need you " and with that i ran to the bathroom and broke down .

all i could here was Oceann screaming and yelling at Kentrell but i had nomore energy's tired me out completely . I ran me a bath and got my body wash , some bubbles and my favorite Caramel smelling candle after i lit it i turned the light off and turn my speaker on and put my play list on shuffle and Mary J Blige x I'm Not Gon Cry came on and all I could do was sink down in the tub and silently cry .

All the time that i was loving you
      You were busy loving yourself

I would stop breathing if you told me to

     Now you busy loving yourself

    11 yrs out of my life ......

I have no clue i fell asleep in the tub til i woke up to pee and the water was ice cold so i let the water out and wash up in the shower then headed to my room i didn't even bother to lotion or anything i felt to drain physically and emotionally .

Once i looked at the time it read 5:35am i must've been sleep for like 8hrs in the tub which means I'm going to sleep allday. I woke up to my phone ringing and  it was a No Caller Id so i didn't answer i looked at my phone and it was 7 at night .

I got out the bed to use the bathroom when my phone started ringing so i answered it without looking " Hello " " Ari I'm - " before he could finish i hung up on him and blocked his number i wanted nothing else to do with Kentrell i hated him with everything in me .

On the bright side i was so happy to find out what I'm having hopefully it's a girl i would love for it to be a girl . I walked in my kitchen to get me a bottle water when i seen Kentrell sitting on my counter he scared the shit out of me .

" WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE " i yelled i literally didn't want him anywhere near me " In sorry let me explain " " No Kentrell you explained and said sorry enough to last me a lifetime i want you out please " he looked at me then left out the door .

As soon as he left all i could do was cry .

I know this chapter is short guys lol but i been soo busy working i haven't had time but i promise the next chapter will be way longer and will come fast !