Tres .

I was woken up by the smell of bacon , i lift up to grab my phone and i fell of the couch . I didn't realize i must've was too tired to go upstairs last night , anyway i got up and grab my phone from a bunch of notifications from IG .
    @nbayoungboy has requested to follow you
    @star.dejanee has requested to follow you
      @mgng10x had requested to follow you
       @bbg.babyjoe has requested to follow you
       @nba_selfpaid has requested to follow you
         @janiaabania has requested to follow you
          @og_3three has requested to follow you
           @famousoceann had requested to follow you
   After i followed them all back i was getting tons of notifications from a post somebody tagged me in ,

babyjoe has requested to follow you        @nba_selfpaid has requested to follow you          @janiaabania has requested to follow you           @og_3three has requested to follow you            @famousoceann had requested to follow you    After i...

🖤💬↗️
Liked by star.dejanee , famousoceann and 2,456,708 others .
@janiaabania : bitches wish they could have my spot you see this forever 😋

@og_3three : oh lord check her out😂😂@mgng10x
@nbayoungboy : say delete this shit !!

I didn't even bother to read the rest i got up put my phone on the charge and went to get in the shower and turn my Bluetooth on and started to wash my self up . 45 minutes later i was out the shower and i brushed my teeth , fixed my lashes , speaking of lashes i need to get my nails , feet , eyebrows & hair done ima tell Megan when i get downstairs , i threw my towel in my hamper then went to my drawer to pull out anything to throw on for today . I grabbed a Pink bra and panty set , my neon green hoodie and neon green biker shorts , i grabbed my love spell lotion and perfume set , greased and sprayed my self then i put on my clothes and headed downstairs . " hey sis " she said , " good morning girl i need to go to the salon and get myself together today " she looked at me like something was worrying her then she said " ok sis we can go after breakfast " the whole time we were eating i was glancing at Megan and she look so nervous and i was wondering why she look so nervous . Anyway i asked her to take my picture before she went upstairs then she handed me my phone .

🖤💬↗️ Liked by Janiaabania , Megantheeeestallion , nba_selfpaid and 90,675,009 others

🖤💬↗️ Liked by Janiaabania , Megantheeeestallion , nba_selfpaid and 90,675,009 others .
@therealkylesister : y'all can read the hoodie💯💯
@Janiaabania : she ugly asf sis 😂😂 @star_dejanee
@famousoceann : Jania she will beat both y'all asses don't test my besiee 💛
@nbayoungboy : slimee🐍
@mgng10x : bestfriendd 💛

I didn't bother to fuss back with any one i don't fuss PERIODT ! I patiently set on the couch and started to dose off until Oceann texted me .
      Oceann💛💛:hey besiee wyd today?
Besiee Ari🎀:nothing Rey go to the mall with Megan you wanna go ?
Oceann💛💛: yea girl im omw to you
I put my phone down and took a nap while i waited for Megan .
Megan Pov
Fuck idk what to tell Ari she might hate me after then this and i would never want that to happen to her but i just found out the craziest shit and i also fucked YB last night 😩 shit was a mistake i hope she never finds out shit was a mistake . Anyway i got out the shower and got dressed in this

 Anyway i got out the shower and got dressed in this

And headed downstairs to Ari so we can leave .
Oceann Pov🖤
I woke up in bed with Ben mad asf i didn't mean to fuck him but i liked him for a while . Anyway i rolled out of the bed and left him once my Uber came , omw home i got a text from my mom
Mom💛 : bitch get home now and get your shot and get tf outt

I just let a tear slip out and stared out the window . Once i got home she was gone so i opened the door and all my stuff was at the door ready for me to leave . I just took a quick shower , brush my teeth , lotioned up and put this on

 I just took a quick shower , brush my teeth , lotioned up and put this on

Called a Uber grabbed all my thing and left out omw to Ari house .
Youngboy Pov💛
" Star you bugging " i jumped out the bed just irritated like idk who piss me off more her or Jania nagging ass , " you know what fuck you i hate you ! " with that she stormed out the room and after that i heard a door slam with that . I chuckled and set down and rolled a blunt tryna find plans for today . " You home baby ? " speaking of the devil it's Jania . I pretended i was sleep and she kissed my cheek then left smh the only person on my mind is that Ari girl she was soo fine and thick damn i had to fuck her , i ain't ready for no relationship.
Ari Pov🖤
I heard the doorbell ring i jumped up to answer it but no one was there just a package, i grabbed it and came back in the house to open it bc my name was on it . A letter fell out and it said .....
Dear Ari ,
It's your mom i know you wanna never hear from me and i never wanna hear from you but you have another sister and it's Oceann .... Megan been knowing for years but she never wanted to say anything but i put her out so hopefully y'all got room for Oceann or she can be homeless but idegaf I'm out bye bitch . I just dropped the paper and looked at Megan face then the door bell rung and there was Oceann .