Uno .

Flashback .

" No one will ever love you ! " Said my Foster parent after she slammed the front door in my face . This isn't anything new lol this is like my 6th foster home in 2yrs ( A Shame Right ? ) i lived in Louisiana , Baton Rouge . It was now pouring down raining and i had no where to go , i knew she would let me in only under one condition. Which was to let one of her suppliers sleep with me to work off her debt . I was only 9 at the time what else could i do ? I didn't know my real parents i knew i had a older sister but i never knew where she was at . See i knew my grandmother but she didn't like me because i wasn't Megan which is my sister . Before my parents drop us off at a orphanage , my grandmother didn't approve of my father which made her not approve of my mother . Once my grandmother knew where we were at she only got my sister and left me to grow up in the System . Anyway i Knocked on the door Loudly ,
          BANG !  bang ! BANG !
She swung the door open to a punch to my face . I blacked out Last thing i heard was " Bring that bitch in and do what you have to do " . I woke up Sore and in a lot of pain , i look over and I'm in the basement Good thing there was at clock . It was not 4:30am , i couldn't take it anymore so i crept upstairs to my room and packed all my items which wasn't much because she spent the check's on her and her boyfriend of the week . Once i was done i slightly closed the door behind me and crept towards the steps i stopped once i heard " and where you think you going little bitch get over here " i ran as fast as my feet could take me and i was out the door down the street . I lived and slept under a bridge for 2 weeks until i was found by a old lady and she raised me . She died when i was 13 , after that my anger got worse i didn't respect any authority i was just reckless . That was until i caught doing Grand theft auto and was sentenced to 4yrs in jail , damn i know my mother ( the old lady i call her ma but her name is ms.Gail ) is turning over in her grave right now. Well today is my release day .

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a Guard . " HEY ! Inmate let's go your free i hope i never see you again " with that he opened the gate and let me out i didn't know who was there to get me and i didn't care either i just prayed it was my sister . We got in contact the Second year i was locked up she let me know our grandmother passed 2 months prior to her finding me in jail . I was now officially out waiting for whoever is here for me . " Hey Ceaster Girl ! " Megan said , all i could do was laugh " hey...." it was awkward for me because i never met her before until just now she looked at me i guess she can feel the awkwardness in the room so she came over and grabbed me into a big hug and told me " I know I'm just coming in your life but it's just us now and we gotta stick together i love you im here for you " all i could do was cry i didn't know what to do or say but cry . She walked me outside to her car and man was it beautiful 😩 .

" Damn sis what you stole this " i giggled , she said " no girl my rapping shit took off finally but this car was a treat from one of my sugar daddies " she stuck her tongue out

" Damn sis what you stole this " i giggled , she said " no girl my rapping shit took off finally but this car was a treat from one of my sugar daddies " she stuck her tongue out . Oh yea i forgot to mention my sister is a sugar baby it's embarrassing but hey boo get ya money . Anyway we got into the car and pulled off to wherever we was going idk I'm just tired and can't wait to take a shower . " why do you still have on them jail clothes girl " my sister said laughing , " because Megan i don't have any clothes when i got locked up i was 13 remember !! I'm 17 now " i was irritated and she sensed that so she didn't say anything for the rest of the ride so i fell asleep . She tapped me lightly " hey get up sleepy head we're here " i got out the car and man i could've passed out this house was fucking beautiful.