ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜: ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤

Start from the beginning

"The students of U.A. make it a point to arrive ten minutes early!"  I smile knowing he is feeling okay, but something is still off about him.  I want my friends to be safe.  We make it into the main building.  We head to out lockers while Midoriya shakes off his umbrella.  I return my umbrella into my skin.

"You needn't worry about my brother."  Iida says as he pulls off his hood, he looks back and says,

"I apologize if he or I caused you any undue concern."  I furrow my brows as he walks away.  But what about you?  Are you okay...?  I look down but then close my locker and put my phone in my pocket before walking to class.  I open the door and hear the class chatting away freely.

"I had all these people talking to me on the way here!"  Mina says joyfully.

"Same here!  So many stares...  It was embarrassing!"  Hagakure says with her hands up, I could only guess her hands were on her blushing face.

"Me too!"  Kirishima says while using his right index finger to point at himself.

"All these Grade Schoolers told me I made a good effort."  Sero says with his left thumb up.

"Good effort."  Tsu says with her arms crossed on top of the desk with her face between them on the desk.

"One little event, and suddenly the world's got its eye on us."

"That's U.A. for ya..."

"What 'bout you?"  Mina asks in front of my desk.

"The second I stood in the train people noticed me, there was a pervert too..."  I say as I shudder from memory.

"Well you were in a bra for the majority of the time."  I 'hmph' as she giggles.  Uraraka walks in and Mina goes to her own seat.  Once the bell rings everyone is still and looks straight forward.  My father opens the door and says,

"Morning."  And we all reply the same back like an echo.  He walks up to his podium and says,

"Today we've got Hero Informatics class.  And a special one at that."  As he says that people slouch back.  Laws?  Pop quiz?  Is it possible to reverse my quirk to kill me right now...

"You'll be coming up with you Hero aliases."  At this people jump up in excitement.  Mina was actually in the air.

"How awesome!  Time to shine!"  My father uses his quirk to quiet down the class before saying,

"But first...  Concerning the Pro Draft picks I mentioned the other day...  It's based on who the Pros think will be ready to join the Hero workforce after another two or three years of experience...  So you could say that it's a way for them to show interest in your futures.  But there's ample time for their interest to wane before you graduate.  And any and all offers can be arbitrarily revoked.  It happens quite often."

"Stupid adults and their whims!"  I head Mineta say before he slams his hand on the table.

"So if we're picked now, that just means there'll be higher hurdles in the years to come!"  Hagakure says.

"Yes.  Now here're the complete draft pick numbers."  My father says.  The board then says,

Mei- 5,684

Todoroki- 4,123

Bakugou- 3,456

Tokoyami- 360

Iida- 301

Kaminari- 272

Yaoyorozu- 108

Kirishima- 68

Uraraka- 20