Connor X Agoraphobic reader

Hello my little readers, so I did have something already written but it was really bad so I deleted it all and I'm starting fresh.
Agoraphobia is a fear of places and situations that might cause panic, helplessness, or embarrassment. Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder that often develops after one or more panic attacks.
///////////////////////////////////////////
Warnings; very descriptive sight of gore and murder
//////////////////////////////////////////
Detroit 11:00 p.m (Good ending);
Saturday night which is a night people go out to party or stay home and rest, for me not so much, as a detective I'm always running all over the place but it kinda sucks when you're in bed trying to fall asleep then to be called about a double homicide in the shady side of town.
I got up tired and angry, all I wanted to do is just get some decent sleep for once. So needless to say I wasn't in the greatest mood, but I had to push though that and go no matter how much sleep I got. But besides my complaints against of not sleeping, I got dressed and started up my car and turned on the radio. "What if you say the wrong thing?" A voice in my head spat out of no where, "You gonna do something wrong," The voice spat again much more venom in it's voice than last time. "God can you shut up." I said. This isn't the first time I've heard these voices they usually come before several pain attacks and or come before I have a flashback to an older relationship that ended badly, but I digress.
///time skip///
After waiting in traffic and having more voices pop up, I found myself in front of run down house with several police cars and k-9's. I walked up to the bright yellow caution tape and showed the officer my badge, I walked into the dilapidated house to see a well kept inside but no outside. There were police officers everywhere and most of them bent over blood or the dead body, I saw Connor analyzing blood as Hank looked on with disgust but resumed to look at evidence. I went passed them and into a hallway that had doors line the sides, most of them were open but one was closed so I walked down the hallway and opened it, the room was clear but just to be safe I opened the bathroom door to reveal a literal blood bath and several body parts in the sink and some floating in the blood. I did a double take and backed up, I then searched the closet and found the body that the missing limbs belonged too. I walked out of the room and informed the head detective what I had just discovered he said to bring Connor with me to analyze and scan the room.
I approached Connor and told him to come with to analyze my discovery I had made. "That's gonna be you soon." The voice popped  into my head again, "Remember Damien?" The voice said. (Also sorry if your name is Damien you can change it if you want,
You can also change the sex if you want as well.) "He was so close. But the police stopped it. Remember?" The voice snapped. I try to ignore it but it was getting me close to a panic attack and I visibility became uneasy and paranoid. My eyes started to dart from left to right, I jerked my head to look behind me, and flinched every time I heard a noise. "Detective?" Connor asked. I looked over to see him with a concerned look on his face. "Umm...Yeah?" I said trying to sound not panicked or paranoid. "Are you alright? My scanners say that you're experiencing paranoia and anxiety." Connor said, he was looking more concerned. "Umm-er-Yeah I'm uh-good." I was looking more panicked and my paranoia was kicking in hard, I was flinching at about anything and my eye movement became rapid. "(Y/N) look I can see though your bullshit. You need to go home and relax.", "Connor I told you I was fine, I'm just tired." I said. But the anxiety and paranoia were becoming too much. "See I told you, you doing something wrong." The voice was back, "Look at how you're messing up the investigation. You should go home. You'll be more of a help if you leave." The voice was getting louder and began sounding familiar like my ex-boyfriend.
(Warning; next part gets intense)
===flashback===
"Hey (Y/N) Captain Flower wants you in his office." Hanks said as he approached his desk whose was right across from my mine. I sighed as I got up, "He's gonna bust my balls about something." I thought as I walked to his office.
"You wanted to see my sir?" I said, "Yes, (Y/N) you'll be working late tonight with Gavin.", "Yes sir, do I need to inform Gavin or did you already tell him sir?" I asked, "That's fine, I've already told him.", "Ok, sir.", "You're dismissed." Flower said as I exited his office. After awhile there were only a few people left and my phone began to ring, "Hello." I said, "Where the fuck are you!?" My boyfriend Damien yelled into the phone, "I'm working late tonight, sorry I forgot to call you I was busy-", "Well, I guess you don't care about me enough to tell is that it? Your probably weren't busy at all!" Damien yelled into the phone again, "Babe, I'm sorry-" I was about to say before being cut off by my boyfriend hanging up on me. After that I put my phone down and began working again until I heard loud banging coming from the front of the station, "(Y/N)!" I looked over to see Gavin running over to me, "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked, "Get your ass over here!" Gavin yelled, he was running to the front of the station with his gun, I immediately jumped up grabbed my gun and joined him, "What's happing Gavin?", "Some weird fucker got into the station and started making threats.", "Fuck I think I know who it is." I said. "ALRIGHT WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" Damien yelled while holding a gun, "Fuck, look I know who that is, he's my boyfriend, let's try to de-escalate the situation." I said quietly, "Hey Damien, I'm right here." I said, making sure he didn't see that I saw armed, Damien looked at me and aimed his gun at me, "Come here now." He said, "Ok, but can you not aim the gun at me?" I asked, "Ok, fine! But I'm not putting it down.", "Ok, that's fine...So what are you doing here?" I asked slowly approaching him, "To get you home, where you belong." He said, his eyes were darting left to right and his hand was shaking. "I'll go home with you, as long you lower the gun and not hurt anyone." I said, I was hoping he'd put it down and then I could put handcuffs on him, "I won't hurt anyone as long as you come with me." Damien was being to become more and more paranoid and anxious, "Alright. I'll go with you." I said, Gavin looked at me like I had just killed someone in front of him, that's when Damien suddenly grabbed me and ran out of building with me in toe. I was shocked at the sudden stunt he just pulled, "Damien what are you do-", "Shut the fuck and get in the car!" He yelled, "Damien what are you doing?" I asked again, "Putting you in your fucking place!"
That was the last thing I heard before Damien hit me with the grip of gun.
===Snapping back to reality===
"(Y/N)? (Y/N)? Are you okay?" Connor asked me, "Er-erm-Yeah I'm umm...Fine." I said. "Ok, whatever you say." Connor said, "But back to this, I scanned the room and I found no finger prints, so we're ether dealing with an android or a person who cleans up well after them selves." Connor said, that's we heard a thump come from attic, "You'd hear that?" I asked, "Yeah, someone is up there or it's an animal." Connor said.
I grabbed my gun from my hip and went near the entrance of the attic, I made sure Connor was near me but at a distance to make sure if the person ran away Connor would catch them. When I reached the top step of the ladder of attic entrance I stuck my head my head up and pulled my body up, I looked around with flashlight and gun in hand. I heard a rustling of a bag and turned to see a small baby raccoon and it's mother sleeping, I still looked for anything else, that's when something grabbed me and threw me to the floor, "AH-" I said, before whoever it was cover my mouth, "AAAHH," was a only a muffled scream now and not one anyone could. "Don't make any noise or I'll slit your throat." The person said, I nodded in compliance, the person then removed their hand from my mouth, I took in a breath, "CONNOR, SOMEONE'S UP HERE!" I yelled.
"You fucking bitch." The person said as they lunged at me with a knife. I tried to dodge it but it ended up cutting my arm, "Fuck!" I yelp out in pain. I saw Connor quickly come to my aid along with Gavin and a police officer, "Fuckin' hell, he cut me." I said. I looked down at my arm to see a long cut with blood leaking from it, "(Y/N) are you ok?" Connor looked at me, "Yeah, he just cut my arm and that's it." I said, "10-26." The police officer said into his radio. (10-26= detaining suspect)
"You bitch! I wouldn't have been caught if it wasn't for you!" The guy yelled as he was escorted out of the crime scene.
===Sudden flashback===
I woke up in the car driving, "Well it looks like you're awake, how was the nap?" Damien said jokingly, "Where am I?" I asked, "In a car going home." He said, that's when I heard police sirens coming from behind us, "You should pull over babe." I said, but he didn't listen to me and just kept driving, "Babe?" I asked, but he ignored me again and speeded up. "PULL OVER." The cop said though the megaphone. I looked back at the cop car and realized there were several cops following us, "Babe? Why is there some many cop cars following us?" I asked, I was concerned because I can't remember what happened I mean, I just woke up and was in a car with Damien driving. That's when we pulled up to our house police in toe, Damien ran inside and drag me along for the ride. I was breathing heavily and worried what Damien would do next, Damien suddenly grabbed me and forced me to my knees, "If you fucking move I'll beat the shit out of you got it?" He said, I nodded in compliance too afraid to talk. "Good. Now I'm going to up stairs for a few minutes and it you move I won't be afraid to kill you." After that being said he went up stairs and slammed a door, then heard popping noises, loud popping noises. After sitting on knees for awhile then began to hurt and I needed to move to get comfortable again but I scared but I still moved anyways, I put myself into a cris-cross position and felt better. I then realized I could literally move anywhere and not get caught as long Damien didn't come back down but I then realized that could also be risky, "Stop firing! There's a detective in that house!" Someone yelled from outside the house. I then see Damien bust though the door from upstairs, "You moved." He said, before lunging at me. I moved and ran to the front door but it was locked, "Damien I'm sorry my legs were getting tired." I said. Damien then reached for something in his back pocket and my heart dropped, he had a knife, "Damien please I'm sorry please don't-" I was cut off my Damien lunging at me, I dodged my knife kinda but it did scrape against my arm. "Damien please." , "Shut up bitch!" He yelled at me. He then lunged at me again but I was not was lucky as last time and Damien cut my arm, "Shit!" I yelled out in pain. I ran towards the door again and quickly unlocked it and stumbled onto the porch. Damien was behind me and pushed me to the ground he was on top of me and I was too weak to push him off so I laid there as he plugged the knife into my stomach and then throw the knife to the side of him and then go back into house for cover from bullets, I sat up dissipate the immense pain I had in my stomach and arm. I slowly got up but collapsed on the porch. Damien then came back to the door opened it and dragged me inside, "D-Damien, please just go outside and give yourself up." I pleaded, "Please Damien, I'll to convince them not to convict you." I said, I knew I convince any of them but maybe it might be able to get him outside and to get talked down, "Fine, but I'm bringing this just in case things go south" He said, while he pulled a gun out of his back pocket.
I was still bleeding out and was becoming for sleepy and my body was slowly shutting down but I had to make it outside so I could bye to my friends at least. Damien picked me up bridal style and carried me outside.
Once Damien set foot out there there was lots of yelling and screaming until he finally gave up dropped me onto the floor and walked to wear the police where. I was left laying there slowing falling asleep, I saw couple police officers comes towards, "Holy shit, she's/he's/their alive.", "Hell yeah I am." I said before falling into darkness.
===End of flashback===
"(Y/N)?! (Y/N)?!" Connor yelled at me, I looked up at Connor who was crouch over me along with two EMT's, "W-Uh-Where am I?" I asked, "You're still at the crime scene, you got cut on the arm remember? You fainted.", "Oh, I did?" I asked as I sat up, "Do have any medical history that could explain this?" One of the EMT's asked, "I have PTSD and agoraphobia that make me faint sometimes." I replied back. "Ok, that could possibly be an explanation, have you gotten enough sleep?", "No not really, I got called 11 pm to come here." I said, "It's 3:00 A.M. I think you should probably go home and get some sleep and maybe this will make you feel better." The EMT said. "(Y/N) you can go home, the investigation will continue onto tomorrow." Connor said, while looking at the head detective who nodded silently in the background. "Ok, I'll make sure to sleep when I get home." I said as I got up and looked for my keys. "(Y/N) let me walk you to your car." Connor said, "Thanks Connor." I said, giving him a small smile.
//////Little time skip//////
When Connor walked me out I could tell that he was really concerned for me, as is normale, "Hey...(Y/N)?", "Yeah?", "Can you promise me that you'll take care yourself ?", Connor said, he looked at me with concerned eyes, I stayed silent for a second, "I promise." I responded, I placed a sweet yet subtle smile on my face. "Good....Have a goodnight then." He said.
I started up my car as I waved Connor goodbye and went into the darkness as I drove home.
////////////////////////////////////////////
This took longer than I thought but I had something written before but it was really bad and I wasn't proud of it so I deleted all of it and started over and I feel like this is a good story and that I'm proud of it.
So have a good day or night bye my little readers
Word count: 2748