Connor x Abused Reader

Hello my readers and as you can you see by the title this story is going to be a rough one......And by no means I'm I trying to down play abuse of children or adults.......Now if you are experiencing abuse of physical and psychological. Please,please try to call the national abuse hotline, now even if you're not experiencing abuse this story will still be disturbing to some if not many......
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
WARNINGS PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING; Abuse,blood, graphic description of injury,and gore
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    6:00AM Detroit. Your POV:
   I wake up on the couch, the sun is barely out. I yawn and groan as I slowly stretch my limbs out my feet slowly hit the floor. The floor is freezing I shiver.
   I walk downstairs I see the usual beer bottles scattered around with cigarettes in the ash tray near by, I make my self some coffee.
~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~
DPD 7:00AM still your POV:
       As I walk into the station I see my friends they all greet meet with warm "Hellos" and "Sup." As I put my stuff down I see a bruise on my wrist, "Shit" I say softly making sure no one would hear my cure of disappointment.
     As I walk to the lounge I see Connor my friend ever since joined a few years back. "Hey Connor how's your morning?", I say, "Good how 'bout you?" Connor says back. "Good." I say back, but that wasn't true the night before was hell for me my boyfriend was drunk and he got really mad but that was my fault for aggravating him.
     As I start talking to Connor we both get called with Hank to homicide.
~~~~~~~~Few minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~
As we pull up to the scene Hank gets out of the car and tells Connor and I to stay in the car for a few minutes to check on something, leaving me alone with Connor I've always though good of Connor he helped me in my darkest time. A few minutes later Hank came back in that time to car managed to stay silent the entire time Connor and I hadn't said a peep, and in that time I've also managed to wonder in my mind so much so that time felt like a thick blanket of fog.
As we stepped out of the car my legs felt like jello. When we walked near the door I could smell the scent of decaying corpse and with the rain that had just started it made it even worse than ever before, as I walked in I saw the legs of our victim when inspecting further his head was gone only leaving a stump of the neck leaving the bone exposed the blood dry and pooled underneath near the base, I gagged this is the worst I've ever seen......
The sight brought me back to when my boyfriend was so drunk and angry that he beat me so hard that when he was done my face was covered in blood after that I had to take a week off of work because of how badly I was injured.
As I walked in even further I saw blood splattered on the wall which made me almost unable to walk I stumbled a bit but managed to stable myself in between the waves of nausea I waited to just go back to the car and pretend that I didn't see anything.
But I pushed throw it even though I was pale as a ghost and was getting more unstable walking the more I explored the house until I found a room that was clean and wasn't covered in blood but I still looked around to see any I opened the closet and almost fainted the smell hit me in the face I stumbled backwards and made my way near the, "Why the hell did I look in there..", I said as nausea hit me again by this point I have no color in my face.
      The image in the closet made me remember how I had the thought that my boyfriend will kill and hid my body and put me in closet. As I stumbled down the hallway Connor was at the end he saw and rushed to my side, "Y/N, are you okay?", Connor said, "The closet down the hallway go in there but just prepare yourself.", I said almost throwing up, "Hank,come here.",
Connor said loud enough to Hank to hear.
    "What is it Connor?", Hank said with rough voice, "Take Y/N to the car please", Connor said. I made my back straighten up a bit so I could walk more easily and stable enough to make sure I didn't fall. "You alright kid? You look pretty pale.",Hank said, "U-Umm...Yeah.",
I say lying my ass off everything hurt inside and out I just wanted to go home now I couldn't take much more of the gore in the house.
\|\|\|\|\|A few hours later\|\|\|\|\|\|\|
      It was almost time for my shift to be over as I start to pack up my stuff I get a call form my phone it was my boyfriend......Oh god here we go....... "Hello?", I say, "Hey when the hell are you getting home? I need you to cook come on!", my boyfriend shouts at the other end of the phone, "Umm.....I'll be there in a few minutes my shift is almost done I'm packing up don't worry I'll be there soon okay?", I say,
"Okay whatever.", my boyfriend as he hangs up the phone,he never helps....
          As soon I got off the phone I felt a hand on my shoulder I tensed up usually when touches me I expect a shove or light punch to my side, something that's painful. But it's just Connor telling me bye, I say bye back I always say bye like someone I know it leaving forever because it might because of this relationship.
////////Time skip/////////
    As I pull up to my home I see my boyfriend there he's holding what seems to be a beer bottle or something like that......I quickly reached for my phone and dial Connor's number, "Hello?", Connor said, "Hey umm Connor do you mind if I leave you on my phone because something is wrong at my house just don't say anything okay until I say ok?", I said,
"Is everything okay Y/N?", Connor says, "Yeah I am just do as I say okay?", I say more strictly this time.
        I start to walk up the dive way I finally see what he's holding a knife, I start freak out but it was too late to run away even if I tried he would get me and probably kill me. "Hi honey", I say, praying that he doesn't hear or see my phone that's still on with Connor on the other end, "What took you so long?! You know what it doesn't matter just get here!", my boyfriend quickly snaps. I slowly reached for my phone I pretended to answer even though it had been on the entire time. "Connor you still there?", I say quietly, "Yeah, is everything alright Y/N?", Connor said, "Yes, just if you hear a scream or anything like that hang up and come to my home.", I said worrying if this situation escalates I might die.
      As I slowly put my phone on the counter my boyfriend slowly sits down at the table he's slowly getting more angry he's just not showing it, I'm going to end up that girl in the closet, slit throat and her guts ripped out. "So who where you talking too?", he finally says, "A coworker at the station he wanted to know if we wanted to get drinks.", I say as my phone buzzes with a text I walk over there it's Connor texting me.
"Everything alright?", I start to text back "No, I can't say much except for that I might die tonight if I do.....You where always a great friend.", I quickly send it. Even though Connor's an android he still has a phone.
       My boyfriend quickly stands up and clutches the knife he has anger in his eyes, he's finally going to kill me. I slowly back up and grab my phone I try to make a B line for the stairs but fail he blocks me from leaving I only have to front door but he would get there first but I still try he blocks me again. "W-Wait please we can talk this out please jus-", I say but quickly cut off by him lunging at me I tried to dodge but failed he plunged the knife into my stomach.
       My stomach churns and tightens which intensified the pain. He pulls out the knife blood quickly stains my shirt I kick him off me he landed with big growl he gets up quickly and slashes my wrists I let out a howl of pain, then I realize my phone is still on I check if Connor is still on line I lift the phone to my ear and hear his voice, "Connor? Hello?", I say my voice weak, "Y/N are you okay I'm coming over with Hank?", Connor says he sounds hurried, "Connor don't leave with ou-", I say was cut of again by my boyfriend taking my phone and placing it on the counter, my only way of calling for help is gone and friends might see my corpse on the ground bleeding and then I'll become the homicide.
         He quickly attacks again he plunges the knife back into my stomach I started to taste a sweet liquid in the back of my throat I turn my head to side and let the blood drain out of my mouth, if I die I'm not going to die of me choking in my own blood.
        My front door now has blood splattered on it along with now loud pounding knocks with shouting. "DETROIT POLICE OPEN UP", scream someone behind the door I hear sirens in the distance and car screeching down the road. The door soon comes down as people fill my home I'm laying on the ground I see my boyfriend go for one last stab, the knife slashes my other wrist. He gets up and drops the knife he runs upstairs to leap out the window to escape.
           As I lay there in the upstairs living room bleeding I slowly close my eyes I remember the closet the girl the blood and her guts, then I remind myself she didn't give up without a fight. I slowly stand up even though it hurt I wanted to get the last laugh.
      I walk downstairs police are crawling everywhere. As I slowly make my way down they draw there guns thinking it's my boyfriend but realize that's it's me and quickly lower there guns I see Connor he looks mortified so does Hank and everyone else.My legs finally shut down and I collapse blood soon falls out of my mouth the arm covering my stomach slowly falls to the side blood stars to run down my shirt.
        People quickly come to my side they say an ambulance is coming but I know that I will die before they arrive.
==========Time skip==========
       I wake up in a hospital the beeping of the Monitor sounds like my alarm clock I slowly turn my head Hank is asleep in the chair I look back the clock on the wall reads 12:00AM. I slowly sit up pain shoots though out my stomach and wrists I look over to see Connor he's also asleep I lay back down but I can't fall asleep.
    Soon after that I wake up the clock now reads 5:00AM I look around again the sun is not out yet but I hear birds. I look over again to find Connor up he didn't notice at first but I looked over again he rushed to the side of my bed. "Y/N you're alright....", Connor said with a sigh of relief at the end. "So what happened after the entire attack thing?", I say hoping that my boyfriend will now behind bars.
        "Don't worry about it....But we do need to know what happened still....", Connor said his voice low and soft, "What did he say because I know with cases like theses that the other spouse says that the other attacked them.", I say my voice low, scratchy,and soft, "He said that he attacked you and he grabbed a knife for defense.", Connor said.
        "Bull fucking shit", I say, "Well tell me what happened.", Connor said, "He attacked me. I don't know why but he did.", I say, "Well I need more than that just tell me what you remember.", Connor said, "Okay...It started the night before.......He got drunk like he always does and he got mad but that was my fault I tried to stop him from driving to get more beer so he beat me but that was my fault I really shouldn't have gotten in his way.....But that's besides the point.....Before I left work near the end of my shift he called me and said when I was going to be home and that I needed to there right now since I needed to cook dinner for him.....When I got home he was holding what I thought to be a beer bottle but it was a knife that's when I called you...and you know what happens next...He luges at me after I tried to escape though the upstairs door and he luges and he stab me in my stomach two times then slit both of my wrists....",I said I didn't want to cry while talking so I breaths in between words
+++++++Time skip++++++++
      A few days later my boyfriend was charged with attempted homicide and assault.
   After that I never visited him and he got out I moved to a different and deleted his number and changed mine.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Hey guys so I'm sorry about this story I'll make sure the next one is happy or something like that.
But anyways have a good day or night
Bye my little readers.