Flag

Hello so umm...I um hope you like this.
No warnings
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
It sunny outside in Detroit,it was the perfect day,but for other people not so much.
"CONNOR WAKE UP!!!!" (Y/N) shouted from down the hallway,but even that couldn't wake up the sleeping android,so (Y/N) being the rational person you are you B R O K E Conner's door down,and now very loudly said, "W A K E U P !!!", that's when Connor shot up and calmly exclaimed, "(Y/N), what the fuck".
   But you didn't answer him all you did was stand there with a big ass smile and told his to get dressed so they could do something special that day.
   ~2 minutes later~
  "(Y/N),what are doing?", but you responded with only a giggle and smile. "Connor, come on! Where going to miss it!!!", you ran in front of Connor into a crowd of people, Connor quickly caught up and realized you had something in you're hand,on closer inspection he realized it was flag.
   You hadn't told Connor, but you where Asexual. You never told anyone else this in your life not even you're parents,but today was the day that you where planning to come out to your friend. You and Connor walked through a crowd of red,orange,yellow,pink,blue,black,purple,and gray. There were people everywhere carrying there flags of pride with smiles from ear to ear, everyone was so happy and joyful. There was booth selling pins you decided to buy one, while Connor was dragged along for the ride.
  Connor's POV;
(Y/N) and I, walked to a booth selling little pins,(Y/N) chose the one that matched flag she had on her shoulders tied around her neck.
Then, there we go again but this into common area, where she finally said-
Back to you're POV;
Connor and I, made are our way to common area,and that's where I thought "I going to say it and come out!", so once you where near a playground where there were few people you turned to Connor and said, "Connor, I have something to tell you....*heavy sigh*I'm Asexual.", you immediately felt sick to you're stomach anxious for his answer.
Connor's POV;
"I Asexual.", (Y/N) said with slight hesitation I just said, " (Y/N)....Why didn't you tell me before...So happy for you!", I think she was slightly shocked like she was going to get negative reaction.
Back you're POV; 
  I was slightly shocked when Connor said ' he was happy for me'. I really thought I was going to a different meaner reaction, but..no I didn't so I was really really excited when he said it so much so that I immediately jumped on to hug the crap out of him.
~ After lots and lots of fun that I'm too lazy and my phone is at 20% they head back~
At home we snuggle up on the couch to watch some movies and then head to head to bed I said goodnight and he responded with a tried "Goodnight",and we both head into our bedrooms.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
So I hoped you liked this and I know this quite late to pride month but I like writing gay and other stuff like it and yes you're probably asking I am Asexual, and No my parents do not know that I'm Asexual.
So umm bye now!