"Ahh~ your attacks aren't that scary anymore you know? Especially now that I know you never can kill your opponent you virgin ~" Isuke said mockingly as she smirked towards Tokaku

"Your subconscious always stops you! So I know with each attack you do you'd never kill me."

This made Tokaku wide eyed with how she knew this information. Isuke saw this and laughed loudly once more.

"You morn~! Everyone was on their guard around you because of the fact that you're a Azuma. Imagine their faces if they knew the truth about you being a killing virgin?!" She cockingly exclaimed while laughing at Tokaku.

She was now getting nervous.

"Feel free to come at whenever you like~" Isuke cooed with a smile.

•Elsewhere•

You sat beside a shelf and clutched the phone while thinking about Tokaku's safety.

"Tokaku..." you said with slight tears in your eyes.

Your thoughts are interrupted by loud rummaging by the door. You gasp quietly as you stood up and back away from the door. 'Tokaku?' You thought.

The door was now being strongly hit against. With one big hit to the door all the items blocking the door are now out of the way. As the dust clears you see a sledgehammer and a letter attached to the heavy metal part.

It falls to the floor.

The person wielding the weapon appears behind the door with a wide grin to their face as they looked at you.

It was Shin'ya

You felt fear course through your body as she smiled wickedly at you.

"Haha Isn't this lovely weather great for a party?" She asked coolly as she now began walking towards you.

•Back to Tokaku•

As Tokaku was thinking about a plan to deal with Isuke, she heard a loud pounding and then a clutter of rubble. She looks to the side and sees the other side of the building.

"Ah~! Who knew Shin'ya was so punctual?" Isuke comments.

Tokaku eyes widen once more

She was right the first time....

'(Y/N)...' was all she could think about...

•Shin'ya/Mahiru Bamba Ending•

This ending of the anime was always my favorite out of all of them, that and the opening to it is also great. Anyway you're in quite the pickle aren't you?
"Hehehehe..."