Living With The QB

Evelyn Marie Brown, a 16 year old nerd who isn't your usual basic nerd.

She lives in a closet full of gorgeous clothes.

She doesn't believe in love and prefers being independent and around friends.

She isn't the best person to be messed with.

Alex McCarthy, a 17 year old QB of West Bridge High, who is also the hottest guy in town.

The guy who is known for his mysterious aura.

No one has ever broken through his shell.

But then Eve moves in town. Things change for both.

What happens next?

A mystery is solved.

A girl falls in love.

Life takes a 180° turn.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked bewildered as Alex carries me on this muscular shoulder to my room?!

"Buttercup you wouldn't want to see what happens next in the living room." he said smirking.

I stare at him confused, unable to understand what he is referring to. And right on cue the door bell rings.

I was about to run down to open the door, but well Alex was way ahead of me and he softly pushed me telling me to not go downstairs.

I scrunched my nose confused, but let it go and started reading instead.

~*~*~*~*~

Living with the QB. ©2019 Ivy Davidson
All rights Reserved.

Coming soon on wattpad!!

This is an absolute new book with no back stories continued from any other story. So you're free to continue this book.

The main characters here are Jennifer McCarthy married to David McCarthy, they had a child named Alex McCarthy. They got divorced because of a reasons you'll get to learn later on in the book.

Then Evelyn Brown's parent names being Victoria Brown and Alfred Brown.
This book is based on the the life story of these main characters along with many other characters meeting you along the way in Springfield, Illinois.

This story may or may not be fictional.

After knowing about the main characters, you can now continue with this book.

Thank you

~*~*~*~*~*~