I hate you- Chapter 6

⚠️WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS: SELF HARM, ABUSE AND RAPE⚠️

{Two weeks later}

{Craig's P.O.V}
I woke up to find myself staring up at the ceiling, I knew where I was, I was in Tweek's bed again I tried to get up but it was futile I then realised that I was bound to the bed by ropes 'Fuck!' I thought as I tried to break free, Tweek then opened the bedroom door and walked in looking at me biting his lip slightly out of anger, He then walked over to the bed crawling on top of me kissing me but I resisted which didn't sit well with him as he then slapped me across the face holding my head down while kissing me while tears ran down my cheeks "Aww~ sweetie don't cry..." Tweek said trying to comfort me it didn't work though...

"Please stop... Please. . ."

"Hm? Stop? Oh honey this is only a fraction of what I'm gonna do to you today~ in other words I haven't started yet~..."

"No please I don't want t—" I was silenced by Tweek slapping me across the face

"When did I say you had a choice? HUH?" Tweek yelled, shit, it didn't know Tweek could be this intimidating, I had a feeling that there was worse to come though, Tweek grabbed the blanket and threw it back to reveal my naked body, I didn't even realise he had stripped me of my clothes, he then started to rub my dick slowly, smiling. Tweek started to pump me roughly "No please, don't Tweek!" He pumped faster and faster making me squirm around "You should be thankful~ I'm riding you not pounding you~"

"Please Tweek I'm not ready!"

"When I'm done with you, you'll be begging me for more~" he then started to finger himself while biting his bottom lip closing his eyes, I tried to get him off of me but I couldn't, he then reached over into his nightstand drawers and rubbed the lube on my dick and pulled himself up onto my lap and pushed himself down onto my slightly hardened dick and after he had got all the way down onto my length he stayed still adjusting to my size "Please, please Stop! I'm begging you!" I cried out, Tweek just slapped my side and started to raise himself up then dropped himself down "NO PLEASE!!" I screamed again my eyes started to fill with tears "SHUT UP!" Tweek yelled at me I couldn't help but cry. After five minutes Tweek moaned out in pleasure while I just cried thinking about what I could've done to deserve this "F-Fuck your so big!"

"Please s-stop..." I begged weakly, Tweek responded to my begging by bouncing up and down on me harder hitting a spot inside of him that made his back arch and moan louder, he then climaxed all over me moaning my name while doing so "T-Tweek... why?" I cried still in shock of what the used to be sweet and innocent boy just did to me, he then pulled himself off of me and sucked me clean while limping of to the bathroom to clean himself off, I started to shake and sob pulling my arms to try to get the ropes off of my wrists and ankles.
Tweek came back in and untied the ropes for me while following me around wherever I went then I walked into the kitchen and slid down the wall, I just sat there for two minutes when Tweek walked out for a few minutes so I jumped up and grabbed one of the kitchen knifes and dug the blade into my arms dragging it across my skin leaving shallow cuts then going deeper watching my blood pour down my arms smiling at the idea of just collapsing dead to the floor, twenty seconds later Tweek came back into the kitchen and his eyes widened as soon as he saw what I did "CRAIG WHAT THE FUCK?!??!?" Tweek screamed grabbing my hands looking at my arms reaching up for the cloth on the kitchen side wrapping it around one arm at a time while shaking
"why the FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!?!"

"Because I don't want to live! I was already suicidal and now I don't want to push forward anymore!"

"Craig... *sigh* come here!" Tweek told me so I took a step closer to him and he grabbed my arms avoiding the cuts and wrapped bandages around them kissing them gently trying to make me feel loved but it didn't work. I hate this so much. I hate him. "I Hate You!" I screamed then immediately slapped my hands over my mouth right after realising what I had just said, he looked furious "no... NO I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!! I love you!"

"I'm sorry sweetheart but you need to be taught a fucking lesson" Tweek said as he dragged me down to the basement "NO PLEASE! I'M SORRY!!!" He then slapped me across the face to shut me up and threw me to the floor tying me to the structure again then he walked back upstairs. I was alone again, but for how long this time though? A few hours later Tweek came down with dinner and spoon fed me until I ate it all then he walked back upstairs and left me down there for the rest of the night.

This is the end of chapter 6 and chapter seven should be out by tomorrow but again school is messing up my goddam schedule.