You came back!

Amy's POV-

'You came back' Leo shouted opening his arms out wide. I opened my arms out and gave him a long warm hug. 'I missed your hugs' I smiled. 'Amy i'm sorry for doing that too you! I love you so much' He said giving me another big hug. After we came out the hug Charlie looked quite angry with Leo. 'Charlie,I'm really sorry. Please forgive me it was stupid of me' Said leo looking over at Charlie. 'Just please don't do anything like that to her again! You will have to deal with me otherwise!' Charlie smirked.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

'So then these boys come up to me and was saying things like Hey gorgeous and who's your boyfriend and started putting there arms around me. I pushed one of the boys arms of me and he pushed me on the floor,spat and told me to watch my back' I said Sniffling my noes and crying. 'Amy I will never let anything like that happen to you again!' He smiled. 'What about School?' I asked. 'We can still go but please don't be as rude' He smirked. 'Plus I think I have my future career planned for me anyway!' He laughed taking a sip from the hot chocolate. 'Amy we have a HMV signing this weekend fancy coming' Charlie asked. 'Yes I'm totally down for it' I smiled. 'Loads of people have been tweeting me asking you to come! I think they like you more than me!' leo laughed. I took my phone out and began to look through some of my tweets and dms:

Dm from @ILYBAM:

@ILYBAM: Hey will you be going to the signing with Charlie and Leo to Brighton? Btw I love you so much :)

@Fighterchick12: Yes hopefully to all of them :)

I then started to look through some of my tweets which was mostly the same question about the signings I replied to a couple amount and then looked through my Instagram feed.

'Told you everyone wanted you to come!' said Leo looking over my shoulder. 'Anyway Dan and Blair are coming round tomorrow' said Charlie. 'What for?' I asked. 'Helping us to plan the signing' Charlie said. 'Aw,Cool! It was now 12:00am and everyone was getting really tired so Charlie drove back home and It was just me and Leo as Victoria,Joey,Charlotte and Harvey was still out. I went upstairs and put on my Disney pyjamas, Took my make-up of,brushed my teeth and tied my hair in a messy bun. Whilst Leo out on some shorts,took his shirt of,brushed his teeth of and got into bed. I lay next to him and we started talking about all the signings. 'Its gonna be so much fun! I smiled. 'Your smile is so cute Amy' He kissed my forehead and we snuggled up together and drifted of to sleep.

(A/N comment your opinions on this chapter :))