49. Creepy Person

Start from the beginning

"Why have you visited me little angel?" Kal asked sweetly, he hadn't gotten a good look at the other's eyes the last time he'd seen the angel, but those indigo eyes were mesmerizing.

'An even better sacrifice than I'd initially thought...'

The magician kept his face blank "Don't mess around with your words, the cameras are sending a looped feed to the monitoring room" Kaito paused, taking a step closer to the bars. "Why did you betray Saguru's trust?" He growled, his friend already had enough social problems as it was, Saguru didn't need to be betrayed.

'Oh? He thinks that I was the one who ratted them out?'

Kal licked his lips "Your mistaken, someone from my group saw you and reported your existence" Indigos narrowed, Kal raised his hands in defence. "I didn't give you away, I always keep true to my words. I'd already promised secrecy before even seeing you, therefore I couldn't expose you, despite how much I really wanted to" He added, the little angel seemed harder to read than most people.

"How do I know you're not lying?" The magician's words were clipped.

Kal raised a brow "Well one of my followers said they saw a boy with wings running across the rooftops, he described your appearance vaguely" Kal inwardly smirked at how the angel tensed at his words. "That was quite careless of you little angel" Kal's voice was sickly sweet as he stepped forwards in an attempt to brush Kaito's cheek with his hand through the bars.

'If only I had my anesthetic needles and a lock pick, if a young angel can get in, I could break out without being noticed...'

Kaito recoiled at the contact, baring his teeth in a faint snarl, indigos blazing. He didn't like being unable to see small gestures. The magician didn't even remember the guy, but he still made Kaito's skin crawl. "Don't attempt to touch me" Kaito snarled before regaining his blank face and turning towards the doors.

*

"Where are you going? We can still talk" Kal inquired.

"I've already gotten all of the information that I need" Kaito deadpanned.

'It might help Saguru if he knew he wasn't technically betrayed'

"You'll be in trouble when I tell the guards about your visit little angel, why don't you stay a bit?" The magician rolled his eyes at the creep's words.

"Everyone here thinks that you're a mental case" Kaito scoffed "They wouldn't believe a single word that comes out of your mouth" He added before leaving the room and slipping into an air duct, his previous memorization of all police facility layouts was proving to be quite useful.

'I can totally believe that he's the creep that stole my clothes, he has that creepy vibe'

Me: And Dr.Kalos has another appearance~ This was fun to write~

Pancakes or waffles? I likes zee slight crunch of blueberry waffle or zee frozen chill of uncooked waffle~ both yum~

Okay so I was asked to post rat pics so everything below this is my pet rats XD

-
-
-

---