CHAPTER X

CARDI

"I don't believe this , what the fuck are you doing here!?" I asked standing up and facing Montana

"Baby , calm down. I know you're confused so I'll tell you everything you need to know. Mr Winters is an old friend of mine."

"AAAND his business partner."Mr Winters mentioned "Montana is one of the many reasons why the Sapphire 39 club is standing" he stood Of from his desk and walked to Montana , they  shook hands and chuckled with each other. I was having a hard time understanding what the fuck is going on here.

"So What , y'all working together. Am I supposed to call you boss now?" I threw my hands in the air . Montana laughs

"That won't be necessary. I'm not interested in this club , Winters and I have another business that's we're working on . We're drug dealers now." He proudly said putting one arm around Mr Winters

"So you know about the shooting?" I asked Mr Winters . He looked at me confused.

"What shooting?"

"The one that happened at the club ,last week Friday, late night, had everyone running to the exits? Ring any bell?" I shrugged. Montana was eyeballing me for some reason.

"Wait what!? , that was you!?"Winters said looking at Montana. Something tells me that he didn't know about that."do you know they almost shut down this club because of you?!"

"Listen , My friend I was just trying to...

"Fuck what you we're trying to do!" With rage ,Mr Winters cut Montana off." I didn't sign up for my club to turn into a battlefield!"

"Brother , calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down , Montana. Who did you send? , Well? Who!?" He furiously asked

"M-M-Me....." I nervously answered his question. He turned and looked at me with his furious face

"Motherfucker!" He quickly pulled out a gun from his suit jacket and wanted to shoot me, My eyes were wide open and i gasped as he was about to pull the trigger, but Montana was quick to lock his arm around Winters neck and strangle him.

"Montana you! Son, of a, bitch!" Winters said while they were choking the life out of him. Montana slowly brought him down while he was squirming and struggling to get out of the tight grip

He sighs and kisses Winters forehead "I'm sorry it had to come to this , brother." He spoke right before breaking Winters' neck.I covered my mouth from screaming with my hands. He lets go of the Mr Winters and leaves them on the cold wooden floor

I looked at Montana with fear. "You killed him." I whispered

"I saved your goddamn life from an early grave. Why did you fucking tell him about the Shooting , you slut."

"I ...thought... he knew.."I answered lowly

"You thought nothing! Now I want you to take care of that fucking camera up there , make sure you destroy it so they don't see what just happened." He ordered me "I have to make a call."
He took his phone out and called someone

"Ernesto , I need you to get over here at Sapphire .We got a dead a body on our hands." He said looking down at the lifeless body that used to be Mr Winters. He hung "if you fucking tell anybody about this.i'll choke the fucking life out of you too! . Understand?" He threatened me I quickly nodded my head with fear.

"Good girl."

Nicki

I was walking down the road , waiting for a cab to appear but they all drove right past me . Guess it's a 3 hour walk to Brooklyn. I was feeling cold and had no jersey to keep me warm , I'm so stupid to forget my coat.