-right-

steve x peggy (i think¿)

Proffesor Hulk pushes a button sending Steve back into a different timeline.

His initial goal was to return the objects taken from the other timelines and go back home but he had another plan in mind.

Returning mjolnir back to it rightful place he presses a button once more zapping him back to a place he once called home but after he was frozen all it was to hime was a distant memory.

But now he's here.

Where he should be.

Or atleast that's what he thought.

Seeing the house where Peggy lives made his heart jump for joy.

Just seeing that makes him so happy.

Walking up to her door he takes a few deep breaths before giving it 3 knocks.

The opens revealing a shocked looking Peggy "Steve?! What are you-"

"This may be confusing right now but please, just don't question it." he wraps her in a tight hug and she hugs back with full passion but Peggy let's go upon seeing a wound on his arm.

"What happened to you?" she asks examining the cut. It was to deep to be from a fight.

"It's nothing. Really."

Peggy being Peggy, she knew something was up. She raises an eyebrow asking her question once more, "What happened Steve?"

"Fine, I'll tell you. Let's go inside first." they step inside her house giving Steve the feeling of nostalgia. Oh how he's missed this place.

"So?"

"Okay it started back in..." he started telling her everything. Starting from when Thanos came and wiped out half the universe to the present time.

"So, basically- you're Steve that's from another timeline coming here just to see me?" she says giving the breif explanation to what Steve just said.

He smiled and nodded.

Peggy smiles back at him but immedietly frowns, "Steve, I love you, please always remember that. But you don't belong in this timeline." she starts with the look of dispair in her eyes. "From what you just said, it sounds like you have alot of friends who are there. Not to mention Bucky, who'll always be by your side until the end of the line." sighing, she sadly looks at Steve.

"But I cane here for you."

"I know, and I love you. But go back. Back ti where you belong. Don't waste everything just to be with me." and with that, Steve sighs with a sad nod.

"You're right. I belong there." he stood up from his seat, "But before that." he walks back to give Peggy a quick kiss on the lips. Once parted Steve held her chin making he look up at him,

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Goodbye Peggy." he presses a button sending him back to present time with a few tears rolling down his eyes. But it wasn't tear of sadness, it was tears of happiness. He could rest happily now knowing he said his goodbye.

"Welcome back Steve." Bucky greats him with a smile.

"Hey Buck."

***

what i waNTED to happen ;(

ps. nOt edited oop