cast

Ines Goldberg || Vixen
portrayed by Scarlett Johansson
'Our sign signifies a phoenix rising from the ashes; make no mistake, that's exactly what I intend to do.'
'I have half a mind to remove your tongue - don't you remember what happened to the last person who betrayed me?'
Song: Become the Beast by Karliene

Rigel Goldberg
portrayed by Alex Pettyfer
'If you fail, get the hell back up again. Giving up is for the weak, little sister, and we can't afford to be anything but strong.'
'It was never supposed to be my legacy.'
Song: Natural by Imagine Dragons

Basil Irving || Black Arrow
portrayed by Matthew Daddiaro
'You want to know what I think, Goldberg? I think you don't give a damn about anyone but yourself; you're volatile and rash and heartless. But I'll team up with you if it means I get my sister back, so do we have a deal?'
'You're not a monster.'
Song: Bad Moon Rising by Mourning Ritual

Giovanna 'Gina' Irving
portrayed by Selena Gomez
'I never asked to be saved, don't you understand?'
'You're my brother; you're all I have.'
Song: Me & The Devil by Soap and Skin

Karl Djorvik
portrayed by Bob Morley
'Good, bad. Tell me, how do you plan to distinguish between the two? What makes you're little wonder duo any better than the Enchantress. You're willing to kill for your cause, so is she. Prove to me you're different, and I'll tell you everything you want to know.'
'I don't kneel or bow or submit to anyone, not even for you.'
Song: Soldier by Fleurie

Enchantress
portrayed by Lena Heady
'I can make you relive your darkest nightmares, discover your most desperate dreams, and make your mind bend to my will. Tell me, Robin Hood and James Bond, how you think you can defeat me?'
'You will kneel, or I will make you.'
Song: Castle by Halsey

ALSO STARRING:

Edward Norman

portrayed by James Frain

'I was the advisor to the last director, and now I'm your advisor. And I'm telling you - this is madness.'
Song: River by Blue Saraceno

Alexandria Winston
portrayed by Eliza Taylor
'You ask me if you can trust me. But what if I don't think I can trust you?'
Song: Game of Survival by Ruelle

Xaxtois || God of Life, Pain and Lies
portrayed by Dylan O'Brien
'Hello, darlings. I've heard you've been giving my lackeys a hard time; now that just won't do.'
Song: Blood In The Water by Grandson

Adrian Kingsley
portrayed by Paul Wesley
'Frankly, I don't give a shit.'
Song: Madness by Ruelle