30- Doctor Docker

Luke wakes with a start and a gasp to a scream in another part of the house, and his heart is instantly pounding as he jumps up and starts searching wide eyed for his little girl, mind racing with the worst case scenarios, adrenaline high.

He can't tell where the scream or the following sobs are coming from for what feels like forever, but he finally finds the little girl in the bathroom downstairs, but the door is locked.

"Delilah, baby, open the door, it's okay, daddy's here." Luke says the calming words in a panicked voice.

"No!"

"Babygirl, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"No!" He hears the sad sob. He sighs, biting his lip and jiggling the door handle.

"Let me in, babydoll, let daddy make it better." He doesn't know what's wrong but bad things are running through his head. "Cmon baby, you're scaring me, are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"Okay. Hurts." Delilah huffs, and Luke hears her shuffle to the door and unlock it, and he opens it and crouches down to where she sits on the floor with tears streaming down her face and he checks her over for injury.

"Where does it hurt baby?" Luke asks as he carefully picks the little one up and sets her on the counter to search closer for what's wrong.

Delilah shyly puts her hand on her lower stomach and Luke frowns, pulling up the t shirt of his she's wearing to look at her tummy and realizing the problem when he sees blood covering her thighs and panties.

"Oh, poor little girl." Luke sympathizes and Delilah whines embarrassedly and pushes the shirt back down.

"You have cramps, baby? You wanna take a bath?" The blonde pets his little ones tangled black hair and she nods.

"Delilah, daddy. No daddy, j-jus Delilah. Daddy go. No daddy." Delilah pouts, pushing Luke away gently.

"By yourself? You can do that baby, just let daddy bring you upstairs, okay?"

"Okay." Delilah nods, letting her shirtless daddy pick her up bridle style and carry her to the master bathroom, where he kisses her head, warns her to be safe and call if she needs him, and leaves her, sitting on his bed and listening worriedly Incase something goes wrong.

Delilah whines to herself about the cramps as she washes off the blood on her legs and rinses out her clothes that got stained before tossing them in the hamper and then she gets her bath ready with bubbles and salts and- oh. She can't reach where daddy puts her bath bombs. The little one huffs as she turns on the jets and gets in the water, hiding most of her under bubbles.

"Daddy!" She calls, and Luke jumps up, rushing in to help. He looks around in the room to see that nothing seems to be wrong.

"What do you need princess?"

"Bom." Delilah states, and Luke smiles and nods, grabbing the basket down and letting her choose one and plop it in the water, watching it turn the water lavender colored and glittery.

"You want daddy to go now, sweetheart?" Luke hums, petting Delilah's hair again, not running his fingers through as he usually would to avoid pulling on the tangles.

"No daddy, you stay." Delilah answers curtly. Luke chuckles and nods, sitting on a stool kept in the bathroom for this purpose.

"Daddy, word?" Delilah's attention snaps to Luke when she asks the question, intent on the answer.

"Word? For what, baby?"

"Word, um, owwie? Hurt?" Delilah doesn't know how to explain what he's asking.