ו•°21°••×

Comincia dall'inizio

"Do you do the same for Jin?" I asked him with a tease.

"No, he puts me in my place. Know your place." Yoongi scoffed with a soft smirk that disappeared in a second.

"Why do you need a place when life is about living it wildly." I said.

"You'll be hurting yourself if you don't set rules." Yoongi sternly said.

Since when did he get so poetic and preachy?

After our 2nd week, Yoongi and I never had a good bond. He would keep his mouth shut around me while I'll try to atleast have a conversation with him.

What? Is he scared of me now?

Seeing him with Jin wasn't right to me. I don't get it... they're complete opposites... how can Yoongi fall for some boy that hasn't produce one song for almost a year? Where has he gone? He's not at awards shows or interviews anymore?

It's the 3rd week of our tour and we're in Chicago. I watched backstage as Yoongi rapped and played piano with the beat flowing through everyone's body.

He looked better than how he looked when he was younger...

He still had an attitude but he changed alot.

Seeing him perform on stage alone was a bit boring. So I grabbed my violin and stepped in during the second verse. It caught Yoongi's attention but the crowd went crazy.

I smiled at him as I went with his melody, adding my own touch to it.

Yes... it actually seemed like he liked it... everyone started going crazy.

We battled each other, trying to gain the spot light from one another.

The crowd went wild from that one performance. Yoongi grabbed my arm and pulled me back stage.

"You can actually do a song like that with out even knowing what notes to play?!" Yoongi asked.

"Well, it's all by hearing! I've listened to your music!" I smiled.

"What other songs do you know that you've never performed with me?!"

"Well..."

........

Yoongi and Jimin started to play the song that Yoongi wrote for Jin. Of course Jimin didn't know the song was made for Jin, but he loved the romantic lyrics.

It brought the two closer to the one mic that was standing before them. Jimin couldn't take his eyes off of Yoongi, however Yoongi payed more attention to the crowd than Jimin.

The crowd was flying off of their seats from the amazing last performance. Jimin and Yoongi went back stage together when suddenly a man in shock smiled at him.

"THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! THEY LOVED THAT SO MUCH! IF YOU GUYS CONTINUE DOING THAT FOR ANOTHER 3 MONTHS! EVERYONE WILL BE ENTERTAINED! PLUS WE CAN EXTEND THE TOUR AS WELL!" The manager screamed.

Yoongi and Jimin both nodded and smiled at each other, feeling proud of themselves.

After that show, Jimin was next to Yoongi during every song. The crowd would go wild from seeing the two together. This caused a whole lot of rumors to be made about the two.