Chapter 01: Babysitter [UNEDITED]

You were the local babysitter in your neighborhood. From calm, to rowdy, to chaotic, to quiet, you've seen it in all kids. But you got used to it in the end since you kind of have a soft spot for kids, which shows quite often. Some might say you have a gift or, the magic touch, with children.

You were currently watching an episode of 'Bubble Guppies' with Haneul, a friend of your's child, when suddenly a knock at the door was heard. Before you could even breath, the boy shot up and exclaimed,"Eomma!," followed by him dashing to the direction of the front door. You sighed then decided to get up yourself whilst scolding him,"Aish, don't go running to the door like that! What if its not your mom?"

Haneul smiled sheepishly and replied with small giggles, here and there. He quickly shouted,"Sorry, Noona! I just KNOW its her, I know it is!"

'This boy was quiet, like, 2 minutes ago. Now he's up and running, doing extreme acrobatics..?!,' You quietly thought to yourself before realizing the door wasn't opened.

A smirk was seen noticeable on your face as you gestured towards the door to him,"Uh, after you get through 'Praise-Dancing', you could open the door for your mom." His face turned red out of pure embarrassment, seeing as though he did do all of that for nothing.

You snickered but also frowned over the fact that he'd probably open the door for a guy from Fed-Ex or a vacuum cleaner salesmen. 'Poor little Han-'

"EOMMA!"

"HANEUL!," his mother replied with the same excitement. Then she exploded in a storm of worry, asking questions like; "Is he hurt? Did he scrape his knees? He took his medication? No sweets after 7, right? Did he use the toilet seat helper? Y'know, the one that helps lower you down so you don't-"

Her son screamed,"Eomma!" That made her stop mid-sentence,"What? What is it, sweetie?"

"Y/n's getting a headache."

And yes, indeed you were. You knew the boy had a lot of issues and medication for his health. One issue, outside of health, was sometimes respect.

When you finally came to it, you gave a childish pout,"Hey, its noona to you!" And even though you were the best babysitter around, you were technically a child yourself.

"Yes, HyunA, he took his medication, he didn't get hurt, no sweets after 7, he used the toilet seat helper, I made sure to give him a bath thrice a day, deep cleanse behind the ears, yes, yes, I did it all," you finally reassured her in the end.

That's it, you heard it right. You were friends with the charmer, the sexy aura having, talented, beautiful, magnificent, talented, gorgeous, smart, the legend, and turn on Queen of Kpop.HyunA. (Sorry, just had to take out the time to appreciate this wonderful woman.) Yes, you were friends with a lot of kpop idols but you've been friends with HyunA even before she debuted. She had always talked about wanting to become an actress but unfortunately, was always turned down for it.

You stuck by her every step of the way, even when she got kicked out of her former company for being in love. Fortunately, both her and her boyfriend, were picked up by the man, the legend, PSY. And then later on down the line, bared a beautiful yet sickly baby boy, Haneul.

Of course you were surprised by the news. HyunA never spoke of wanting a child but here one was now. Her schedule is stacked, as her career is building back up from where she started. That's when you come in.

You babysit the kid, keep him happy and entertained, and basically keep away any sadness or sorrow the child might have from their parents being overworked. They may not see each other often but when they do, its a heartwarming reunion.

Guess that's why people say you got the 'magic touch.' Now, back to the story.

Your friend sighed in relief as she held her beloved son closer,"Did he take his pills to avoid high blood pressure?" You scratched behind your ear and said,"Well, maybe...."

Hyuna's face turned serious,"Y/n...."

"Kidding.," you replied, with your hands up in defense. Of course you forgot but you weren't going to tell her that.

She sighed for the 100th time before smiling again,"Here, thank you again. You don't know how much your helping me right now." She handed over four 100 dollar bills.

At the least, you were flabbergasted. Sure, you babysat for money but it felt wrong taking money from her,"N-no, I couldn't possibly take thi-"

"Please..you've done so much for me.."

You hesitated but let out the breathe you didn't notice you were holding and took the money from her. HyunA was very stubborn; you of all people knew that. So taking the money now would be way easier then going to a Mcdonald's and getting scared by HyunA wearing a Ronald Mcdonald suit, trying to give you the money then.

You both eventually bid your goodbyes.

"Bye, Y/n!"

"BYE, Y/N!"

"ITS NOONA TO YOU, BRAT!"

You cursed under your breath,"That kid..." Turning the T.V. off, you checked the time to see it was past 11 'o clock. Your eyes widened as you waltzed up the stairs up to your room.

You spent a few minutes brushing your teeth, taking a shower, and changing into a TaTa onesie before walking towards your bed and plopping face-first onto it. Exhaustion was about to take its whole affect until a faint 'DING' was heard from your phone on the dresser. Grabbing it while complaining, you searched through your phone to try to find the text.

By the time it appeared on the screen, you were fast asleep, not noticing or waking up to the frantic buzzes from the phone. Or noticing the message read in all caps:

'WE NEED YOUR HELP!'

[To anyone reading this or have read the first chapter, thank you for taking the time out to read this book! I really appreciate it ^^! If you liked it, make sure to vote and comment on it. This chapter doesn't really give into the story much but it shows a brief picture of whats to come and what you can expect and more. Sorry for that. Thank you again for reading and hope to see you in the next chapter!!]

-pastel_doses