14

Y/n Pov

I cant believe that i really am going to Korea..
To my Mother's country.. is this the right thing to do?
Mom.. will i found the truth now?
The reason for you to leave me here! No!! She abandoned me!!
Abandoned me to this hell hole where i worth nothing!!

I almost crumple the plane ticket in anger by recalling the memories of the woman who gave birth to me

I might be famous and cool ass teen that got my pictures spreads in every magazine and have attended the big gala for famous celebs..

But in truth i was only a bitter and lonely kid that was abandoned by mother and left to my good for nothing father

My parents had split when i was 9, they fought for my sister while iam standing alone waiting to hear my name to be mentioned that at least.. at leaaasst one of them call my name or even just by pretending is ok i already satisfied by that. But no!! Nobody called me, no one! Not even the grandparents from both sides!

I stayed in my room the whole day after mother decide to packed out and back to Korea.. i was thirsty and hop down to the kitchen only to find out that the house is dark.. empty and a mess

I was 9 and alone.. i try to clean the house as hard as a kid able to do.. i waited and waited for my dad to come home..
Nope! Nobody came home for 3 days i was alone and ate only the left over and instant food that i able to find..

I went to school and act normal.. at night my father is home only to go again leaving a thick bundle of money and told me to help myself with that money..

When i graduated to junior high i decided to get scholarships and jump to 9th grade and graduate early so i could cut my living expenses.. i did the same to my high school year.. only i have more fun bcz i got friends and boyfriend..
Hah! Boyfriend my ass!! I was famous thats why he want me if im not as if he want to be with a nerd like me.. even if im pretty im still a nerd that graduated super early and the youngest..

She closed her eyes trying to throw away all negativities in her heart..
Feeling drowsy she let sleep embrace her..