A Cold Brisk Morning...

(A/N: I realize now that I have a lot of bath seens... Maybe because I find bath seens romantic or sexy or just like baths... Idk... Just deal with it... This is my series of Frisk constantly dieing and bath seens... Also don't plan on killing anybody I just like making them suffer... Im not a good person... Ehh I blame the internet and the fact that I'm a not so innocent Scorpio... Yo also very long chapter and I didn't know how to end it so... Yeah sorry it's like 2 days late...)

Frisk was still just waking up when she heard Papyrus go to leave for his rounds, she couldn't help but think of the last time she'd gone to town with Sans, they'd gone to Grillby's and had lunch... But that was before she got sick... She thought of how nice and warm and comfy it was, with the low chatter of monsters, the warmth coming off the bartender, and Sans smile... Now that she thought of it... It felt like she was there...

....

Frisk quickly opened her eye to see she was in the middle of the restaurant! Most of the monsters were either staring at her in her sleep wear or trying not to stare, the flames from behind the bar were much taller then normal and they seemed to be a slight shade of pink... Firsk finally registering where she was, screamed! As she tryed to think of just about anywhere else to be, 'OH GOD THIS IS EMBARRASSING!!! I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!!!', she started thinking of how she did it but all she could think of was getting away as far as she could.

Suddenly the air turned cold as she felt her hair fly up around her face, as she opened her eye she realized she was falling towards the pine trees. She held out her arms to slow her descent, if the trees didn't impale her then they'd at least cushion her fall. As she made contact with the trees, she could feel them pull and tear on her clothing and skin... But she soon found that they were too much cushion... As she soon found herself upside down in a tree... 'Great...'

She tried to move but realized she was still too far off the ground and if she moved to much she'd fall. She tried to assess her injuries, some scratches on her face, her eyepatch was somewhere above her in the tree so she had use of both eyes if need be, her stitches had come out so her left arm was definitely bleeding and probably out of commission, she couldn't see her legs but could tell they were both holding her up and keeping her stuck, there was a sharp pain in her right side and in both her legs... 'Where they broken?'...

Frisk remembered her new phone was in her hoodie pocket... 'I never got anyone's numbers and even if I did who would I call... Sans could be asleep for hours, Papyrus could be hours away at this point... Plus she didn't know where she was...', Frisk opened the phone, Alphys had been kind enough to put some emergency numbers; Sans, Alphys, Papyrus, Undyne, and... Grillby?!?! She tried calling Sans but got no answer...

'Damn it...... Ok Frisk suck it up! Ya know who to call! You just saw them... Yeah it was awkward but its all ya got... But I've never spoke to Grillby!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! Ugh... Come on just gotta suck it up Frisk... Ya could be dieing...'... Frisk clicked on Grillby's call icon, it rang a few times before someone answered, "Hello, thanks for calling Grillby's! This is Grillby speaking how may I help you?", Frisk was still skittish for she also realized this was her first time talking on the phone as well... "Ah uh um t-t-this is F-Frisk... I was there j-just a moment ago... I had a magic... Um... Accident... And I can't g-g-get a hold of S-S-Sans...", Grillby took a moment to answer, "A well I wouldn't mind taking you home if that's the case? Just tell me where ya are and I'll be right there." , "Eep! Oh, oh no! That's not it I-I-I've fallen into the forset! I can't move let alone tell where I am!", another pause... "WHAT!!!! OH MY ASGORE!!! H-hold on let me send some monsters out to see if they can find you then I'll run over and get Sans... Just stay on the phone, I'll put ya on speaker, if anything happens just yell ok!", this was not what she expected as she heard him yell at a few monsters to go look in the forest before hearing the sound of snow  sizzling/crunching as well as the sound of wind as he ran to the Skeleton's house...