Male Terror...

This will be another double pov but mainly Sans;
This is a rather long chapter too...
Warning: this chapter including triggering topics Reader's discretion is advised...

Sans was still admiring Frisk's beauty when he heard his brother call out to him. He knew he had to hide Frisk but it was already too late...

"Ah Sans there you are I've been looking for you all morn-... Sans... What that in your arms?...", Sans was never good at liying to his little brother... And he saw no point to seeing as Papyrus could clearly see Frisk infront of him... "Well Paps' I found a.... Injured human and just taking it home to uhhh.... Nurse it back to health...", well... He wasn't fully liying... She was hurt... "But humans have to go through the puzzles before they reach town...", Paps' wasn't very happy but Sans' knew exactly what would happen if Frisk went through the puzzles... She'd set them off on purpose... And Sans' wasn't going to allow that! "Yes I know Papyrus but not only is this human asleep but I worry she may hurt herself even worse if she went through your puzzles... Maybe the next one ok?", He could tell Papyrus was sad about this... but he was also happy to see that his lazy brother was showing an interest in something... Or someone... "Alright Sans, but your in charge of it... I'll still make you both food..." Papyrus then muttered under his breath, "The human definitely looks in need of it... And he'd probably try to feed it nothing but grease and ketchup...", "Hey!" Sans yelled softly in protest as to not wake Frisk who was begining to stir in her sleep... 'A nightmare maybe?', "But your in charge of everything else including bathing and picking up after it!", Papyrus seemed to think that Frisk was like a dog... And the thought of Sans bathing Frisk just sent a rush of blue blush to Sans cheekbones... "Alrght bro... But lets continue this at home before she catches a cold...".

~········~

Frisk found herself back in the park.... She couldn't move... It was so quiet... Then suddenly her ears were ringing and she could taste copper in her mouth... There were hands all over her... In her mouth... On her cheast... And under her pants... Suddenly she was naked... One of the men was on top of her choking her as another man hit her face... With every punch she was transported back to her foster home where her foster brothers were in the same position as the men at the park... The only difference was her brother's were taunting her, "If you Scream no one will come, if you Yell no one will hear, if you Call For Help... We'll Kill You...", the words echoed in her head... She couldn't breathe... Suddenly it stopped... But before she could catch her breath... A tall boney man with a skeleton mask appeared out of left view with his hands out stretched towards her!

She woke up on another couch but this time with 2 skeletons starring at her, startled Frisk jumped behind the couch like she did the last time but this time instead of running she dove under it. "Wooh! Hey everythings ok kid there's nothing to be scared of!", Sans the skeleton from before called out to her but she wasn't budging... "Holy what the hell was that! Sans Explain Yourself!", she heard a higher pitched voice... Curiosity got the better of her and she peeked out from under the couch's front flap... She saw Sans over by the t.v. and a taller skeleton not to far from where she was peeking... Her heart was pumping a mile a minute making it hard to breathe... She closed her eye to calm her self... Finally calmed down she opened her eye to see the same skeleton staring at her from under the couch. If she could scream she was but all the came out was a painful squeak as she backed away further under the couch... She'd of gone further but she had gotten herself stuck...

"Papyrus Stop That Can't You See Your Scaring Her!!!" Sans yelled to his little brother, he didn't often yell so seeing as he did Papyrus did as he was told... "Oh sorry its hard to tell... I've never meet a human before...", Sans knew this wasn't true but Papyrus wasn't aware of the resets so he let it go...