I kept my body moving throughout his hold but it was no match. He was too strong and my weak, small body couldn't even come close to his large tall and intimidating form. My body let up a little before finally giving up with a loud cry. He took his hand off my mouth and placed it on the door handle before twisting.

The door opened revealing a small sitting room. A few book shelves scattered the walls as the interior color scheme seemed to be a light pink. The accessory theme seemed to be lace, maybe this was Sophia's reading room she always tells me about. Harry walked in and shut the door behind him and placed me on the couch.

He raked his fingers through his hair before standing up. Looking down at me for a second, his face hardened immediately. His head shook in a disapproving way as I sat there with fat tears rolling down my face. He was going to yell I know it I know that he will and it will only make me feel worse. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look up.

"I want to explain what is going to happen" he said, keeping his fingers locked under my jaw with his thumb pressed firmly into my chin. "Stop crying or you will be punished" he said firmly leaving no room for argument. I swallowed harshly and reduced the hysterics down to repetitive sniffles.

He looked down at me with raised eyebrows as I sat there in tears. He was so cold, he can never show any sympathy what so ever he needed to be cruel in every single way. I took a large breath before finally wiping my tears with my finger tips. My eyes were extremly hot from tears and I knew that they would probably be swollen tomorrow. I sighed before finally looking back up at him.

"W-what is g-going on?" I asked with wide eyes as his own darken quickly. He stepped back a little and raked his fingers through his thick hair.

"The situation is none of your business" he said with a stern face. I looked at him with shock as he raised his eyebrow. "But, what you will be doing is staying in here until I say so" he said seriously. I opened my mouth to argue back but his large finger was placed onto of my parted lips, "What ever is about to come from that mouth of yours you will regret" he said letting his finger rest on my lips for a second then letting them drop.

I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes at his degrading behaviour. He thinks that he has the right to talk to me that way especially considering I didn't tell anybody what really happened last night, not that anybody would have done anything about it. Lets also not forget who this is really about, Seth, my brother not his or anybody in relation, mine, my brother and my blood boiled at the thought.

I knew that if I argued back at him he would only get angrier and that was the last thing I wanted after what had happened last night. The thought of me agreeing to his plan made me want to cry, leaving my only option being trying to comply with him and be nice to him, and that was exactly what I did.

I stood up slowly and crossed my arms behind my back before looking up at him, "Can I talk to him?" I asked politely trying not to grit my teeth in anger. His face went blank for a minute, unable to process an emotion.

After a beat, the unthinkable happened, he laughed, actually laughed. His few chuckles turned into a small fit of random laughs then subsiding to breaths before shaking his head. He kept his gaze on my face before looking around the room above my head, making me feel even smaller then I already was.

He looked back down at me before smirking, "You are really clueless aren't you?" he said shaking his head. I wanted to argue back, so bad, but he would only make me feel even worse. My lips settled in a pout before he began speaking again "I barely want to talk to Seth Casper, what makes you think that you can?" he said crossing his arms over his broad chest as a smirk settled on his lips.

My shoulders shrugged lightly and I looked down from my loss of confidence. I hated when he did this, I could feel like I ruled the world but the moment a mere thought of him enters my mind, I shrivel up into a pile of self consciousness. He doesn't realize that some people have feelings, he may not but everybody else does.

My senses had been on high alert since I had been put in this room. I heard him shuffle a bit and my head immediately snapped up. He had moved towards the door about to reach for the handle. My mouth had been working before my brain that ay and my voice was raspy and dry as I spoke.

"Wait!" I said, hoping to stop the man from leaving the room. He looked at me with raised eyebrows as he impatiently tapped his foot. "Why do you think he is calling?" I asked, already knowing the answer but hoping he did too. If he knew that means he knows that people were looking for me.

He licked his lips and straighten up his posture a bit. I saw dark flash through his eyes before he blink slowly. "He is probably calling for you, I will be honest" he said looking back at me then letting an unashamed smirk settle on his lips. "But, what he doesn't know is that he already walked into my plan" he said, making me gasped.

My breath caught into my throat. I felt my heart beginning to beat fast as the blood pumped furiously through my body. Tears welled up in my eyes as I tried my hardest to blink them away quickly. But, I knew it would fail because tears were already freely falling from my eyes.

If Harry's plan involved Seth and Elliot that could mean two things. He has something on them or vice verse, which is less likely considering I have never heard Harry's name fall from either of their lips when I eavesdropped on their conversations on the phone. The other option is more likely, which I absolutely hate to admit. Harry wants my brothers dead.

It's true. Why else would he take me from my home? To lure Seth and Elliot to Europe so he can kill both of them. He might even kill me once he is done, toss me aside like a piece of used trash and call it a day. Like said, my brain and mouth were not working together today and all the added dread from the past two weeks had been building up on me.

The pressure in my head was pounding and I coulnd't help it when I sat down on the comfortable chair and cried into my small hands. My elbows were placed on my knees for support and my head laid buried in my hands and I cried, loud, hard, and uncontrollably.

I cried for me and the awful predicament I was harshly forced into. I cried for my mom, who was sat home by herself worrying about her daughter who will ended up in the hands of a murderer. I cried for Seth and Elliot, just knowing their fate if they even thought about coming to Europe to find me. I cried for my dead father, knowing he is looking down at me with tears and dread. I even cried for Sophia because of how long she stayed in these conditions all by herself. I let my heart pour out into my hands as my breathing was completely thrown off track.

I lifted my head to scream at Harry, tell him what he is doing is wrong and let him know the emotionally wreck it is being in his presence, but when I looked up nobody was there, he was gone.

Just like that.