~Time skip~

Our plane finally landed and we have already collected our luggage and everything. We've also already gotten a ride to the hotel we will be staying at. It's close to Jack's temporary apartment. That way it's easier for us to see each other.

Anna and Kristoff are checking us in right now. I'm just waiting for them on the couches.

I suddenly got a text from someone. That someone being the one I love and came on this trip for.

"I miss you so much!" ~Jack

I giggled.

"I miss you too!" ~Me

"I wish I was with you right now..." ~Jack

I smiled. If only you knew how close we were right now Jack.

"Same..." ~Me

"I've got only a couple hours left for filming today. After that I can FaceTime and call you all I want. That is if you are up?" ~Jack

"I'll be up Jack. I want to talk to you too." ~Me

I'm trying my best not to giggle or even tell him I'm here.

"Hey Elsa! We have our room all set and everything," Anna said as she and Kristoff walked up to me.

"Perfect. Jack will be at his apartment in a couple hours. I think we should settle in first then go to his place," I said.

"Aww... this is so cute. Kristoff!" She shouted then started shaking him saying, "MY SHIP IS SAILING!"

"Anna calm down," I chuckled. She stopped and grinned. We walked to the elevator to find our room. This hotel is like an apartment in a way. It has two bathrooms and two rooms with a kitchen. And a small dining area.

Once we made it to our floor Kristoff got out the key and opened the door letting Anna and I in first

"Okay, so I'm going to put all of my things in my room then head over to Jack's," I said.

"How are you going to get into his apartment?" Anna asked.

"Ever heard of a Bobbi pin?" I asked and took one out of my hair. Anna laughed and I chuckled. "I also have his spare key," I said taking it out of my purse.

"How do you have a spare key for his apartment?" Kristoff asked.

"I may or may not have made a copy of it when he came home last time and secretly got it done when I was on the way home after work," I said like it was nothing.