Chapter 16 - Loved the beat, Ms.Beat

- Still Megan’s P.O.V -

- It’s a sensual dance style. It is what I and Meg were dancing in the club, babe – Holly explained.

- Oh, that dance! Can any of you teach me? I liked it – She asked looking at Holly

- No way Jess, ask Meg, I love my feet far too much to dance with you, besides, she knows more about kizomba than me, so she should be the best teacher – Holly passed the “bomb” to me

- You’ve gotta be kidding me Holly, she will destroy my feet – I looked at Holly, laughing

- Oi! I’m here you know? And I’m not that bad – She said as she slapped my arm

- Ok, Ok. But please, take your shoes off. You’re so tall that I believe that when I get closer to you my head will be in your boobs… – Holly laughed like a mad person after I said this.

- Oh c’mon Meg, I’m not that tall, and you’re not that small, don’t exaggerate – she smiled

- I know, I’m joking, the thing is that I don’t want you to step with those heels on my feet – And I got slapped again…

- If you keep slapping my arm, tomorrow I’ll have bruises, and it will be your fault - I said – One more thing, there will be some dance movements for which I won’t take any responsibilities… – I informed her

She nodded positively and I got closer to her; I pulled her waist really closer to my body. We were close enough to lean our foreheads into one another. I kept my hands in her waist, in order to guide her throughout the rhythm and help her move her hips at the right time.

She said that she wasn’t that bad at dancing but she stepped on my feet quite a few times. I could see that she was really tense in the beginning, and that is probably why she stepped on my feet. As Jessica allowed herself to relax, she started dancing really well; she memorized the movements really fast, it was impressive!

After some more minutes, we stopped and looked at the clock; it was already midnight and I had to wake earlier the next day to go to Arsenal, so I grabbed the things I needed for the following day. As we said our goodbyes to Holly, she (Holly) grabbed that opportunity to tell me something…

As I hugged her, she whispered, “you know, you two would make a beautiful couple. Your bodies moved as if they were one. Oh and in case you want to see it, I filmed it” “Shu’up Holly, don’t say that! She might hear you. Don’t share it with anyone, please. I hadn’t realized that you were filming us.”

“How could you have realized it, if you were completely into the moment? You were completely feeling the song and, besides, you were holding onto Jess as if she was about to fall”

- Hey! You two, what is taking you so long? – Jessie interrupted.

* We pulled away and I made my way to the door, winking in Holly’s direction *

 - Why are you two so compromised, with those winks, smiles and long hugs? Are you two together? – Jessie asked

- What? NO. - I and Holly said automatically.

 - Yes, Ok. Let’s go Meg – She said, still believing that I had something with Holly.

We went to the car and in the middle of the way to her house I decided to break the silence, it was a little awkward, but nothing I couldn’t change.

- So Jessie… - I started

- Yes… - She murmured

- Do you want to hear my DJ-ing abilities or what? – I looked at her