Part #2. The Gamer

Start from the beginning

And a when I pressed the only button on the screen it started to make a ticking noise as the wheel on the screen started to spin, it was basically like watching a small game of Wheel Of Fortune.

After about 23 seconds the choice generator stopped ticking and it landed on the clan "UCHIHA"

I shrugged and closed the choice screen, I turned to the clan selection screen and pressed the "Uchiha" button, the tab then closed out and went back to the character creation screen, I noticed that my character now had eyes, the iris was black but the pupil was still slightly noticeable, I noticed that the character's features had changed quite a bit making him quite good looking, I moved to the hairstyles tab where I couldn't really change the hair color, although I could have dyed streaks.

I chose a hairstyle that was messy and slightly spiky, it looked quite a bit like Shisui's hairstyle, but i changed it so that it was longer. After I was happy with the hairstyle I thought I might add a dyed streak... But meh maybe later.

After I was happy with my character, who I saw in his glorious child self (Wait what? Did I just type?) I closed the tab and started to choose which clothing I would start out with, I chose a simple light faded green short-sleeved shirt with a big open area around my neck with a gray undershirt and some beige shorts and I finished with some black shoes with bandages on my ankles and a cobalt blue belt.

After I pressed the "Finish" button on my character creation I saw a new screen pop up saying.

"GENERATING RANDOM BACKSTORY"

Wait I get a backstory? Um... Okay then.

"BACKSTORY GENERATED"

"BACKSTORY: You are an Uchiha orphan, you do not remember your parents and the Uchiha's do not know of your existence, you were found in a carriage as a baby and have been raised in an orphanage all your life"

That's kind of a sad backstory, but whatever I'll take it, wait why is everything blinding me again?

Suddenly I was a baby who was laying in front of a burning carriage, I see two corpses, one with black hair and one with brown hair, I cant see they're faces though, but I imagine they are my parents.

I see a group of Shinobi running to the carriage, by the looks of the forehead protectors they're wearing they are from the Leaf Village.

Once they get close I'm able to hear the conversation they're having.

Leaf Shinobi #1: Quick check to see if there are any survivors!

Two of the 6 Shinobi run to each of my parents and check their pulses, they shake their heads "no" to the Shinobi in charge, another two Shinobi were inspecting the wreckage of the carriage, The 5th of the 6 Shinobi looked at the carriage before she noticed me. She seemed to be around 12 to 14, she had dark skin and emerald green eyes which seemed warm and welcoming, she had elegant black hair which reminded me of feathers from a raven, in her hair was a small flower-shaped clip that held part of her hair away from her face. She was quite beautiful.

LS#5: Hey little one... I-I'm sorry for what happened, let us get you back to the village.

The Kunoichi lifts me up and cradles me before heading to the Shinobi in charge and she tells him that she found me, my vision slowly fades as I fall asleep.

...

After a bit I wake up and I notice that I'm in a room with beige red walls and a nice wooden floor, facing the entrance of the room was a very nice desk where an old man who I recognized as the 3rd Hokage Hiruzen sat, I noticed that I was still being cradled by the Kunoichi who found me.

After a few seconds of looking around the room, I heard that her name was "Teoshi"(Pronunciation: "T-o-shee") I was still fairly tired but I suddenly became wide awake when I heard this.

Hiruzen: "The child will have to go to the orphanage..."

Teoshi: "B-but..."

Squad Leader: "Quiet Teoshi. As you wish Lord Third."

I was pulled into the arms of someone else and the person who had me in their arms started to leave the room with the squad behind, when we left the room the person carrying me went to the left while the Squad Leader headed to the right, realizing I'll probably never see that lady again I peeked out from behind the person's arm, gave her a sad smile and a wave goodbye.

Teoshi was shocked for a moment but she then also waved goodbye and gave me a sad smile.

I was sad that I wouldn't see her again... She seemed like a nice person.

Then everything went dark...

(That's it for this chapter, I hope you all enjoyed! Goodbye and have a great day eh!)