Pub Chatter 5th Edition - July 14, 2019

Start from the beginning

PUB-VERSE ANNOUNCEMENTS

Poets Pub

JULY CONTEST – Week three has begun and we will get to see our superheroes and sidekicks in action, this week!! Check out our July contest book full details!

NOTE: If you miss any of the weeks during these three months please feel free to jump in at any time. We will be judging each month, as we normally do, but if you are new to the Pub or just miss a week or month and want to join in please do so.

SUPER VILLAINS!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP IN CREATING OUR VILLAINS FOR THE FINAL SHOWDOWN!

We will be presenting you with villains for your superheroes and sidekicks to battle in our August contest. You will also be able to collaborate with other Pubbers in these battles as well. We want you to help us create the villains.

This week we need to know what "super" evil powers our "super" villains have. Let us know down in the comments what they should be. We will be building three super villains for your heroes to defeat, so don't skimp on the "badness"!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR AMAZING COMMENTS FROM LAST WEEK!!!

************************************

We are kicking off our Super Summer and we will be creating Superheroes and Sidekicks and then fighting Super Villains.

Here is how it will work:

JUNE - We will create our own unique superheroes. Everyone will be allowed to create up to three superheroes. We will give you prompts each week to help you in your creations.

JULY - We will be creating our own unique sidekicks. Again, everyone will be allowed up to three sidekicks and prompts will be provided as well.

AUGUST - In August we will be bringing you some Super Villains for your superheroes and sidekicks to defeat, there will be a new villain each week. You can use any combination of the heroes and sidekicks you created as well as team up with other Pubbers and their superheroes!!

SUMMER MEMORIES COLLECTION –

"Rejoice as summer should...chase away sorrows by living."
― Melissa Marr, Darkest Mercy

Spring reminds us of renewal, baby animals, trees starting to green again, flowers push their delicate stems through the toasted crust. Summer...summer reminds us of growth and reasons to rejoice, a kitten now a cat, the budding tree now giving away shade, a timid stalk now a sunflower. What are you rejoicing about this summer? Let us know down in the comments and let us rejoice with you!!!

****

Want to be crowned the "Poets Pub Super Summer Scribbler"?!?! Then join us as our Super Summer continues with a three-month contest to fill our Summer Collection. Everyone will be allowed to send in as many "Summer Themed" poems they would like, and whomever sends in the most poems by August 31 (midnight MST) will be crowned the "Poets Pub Super Summer Scribbler"!!