Chapter 16/2: Kiss the Cook

Magsimula sa umpisa

ChungCha taked a glance at him and pouted.
" dont be stubborn Tim! I just want to make you feel better."

Napailing nalang ng ulo si Tim. His girlfriend was acting like his mom now but he like it. Beside, its really cute!

" fine, do whatever you want. I'll just sit here and watch you."
so in the end, he can only give in.

ChungCha then gave him a sweet smile, feeling satisfied with her boyfriend's words.
" good Tim, just sit there and relax because today.. I'll cook carrot soup for my boyfriend. "

Hearing those sweet words, Tim cant help but to giggle.
" do your best naa. "

" yes Tim, I'll do my best
kha. I'll make sure you will like it. "
ChungCha said with excitement on her face.

Tim just smile and started to watch his busy wifey🙄😊
Pero bago ang lahat, nagsuot na muna ng baby pink apron si ChungCha saka siya nagpatuloy sa ginagawa.

TIM POV

She didnt bother to wear that baby pink apron, damn so cute! Even just wearing a fucking apron, she look so sexy.
And what.. what are those words printed on it?

" Kiss... the cook. Kiss the cook. "

Yon yong nakasulat plus hello kitty na drawing. Idagdag mo pa yong cute na nagsuot just... just wow! My world is full of cuteness today! But...

Should i?

Should i kiss her now?

I only asked to myself and i didnt mean to put it in a real word.
" should i? "

Napatingin tuloy si ChungCha.

" should what Tim? Do you want to say something kha? " she asked in confusion.

I coughed as i continue to shaked my head in response.

So bold Tim.. so bold!
Mahiya ka naman kahit kunti. Baka nakakalimutan mo, nasa bahay ka ni ChungCha.

" Tim.. are you okay Tim? What's wrong? "
now i made her worried.

I quickly shook my head.
" nothing young princess, im fine. Just... just continue cooking. I think.. im already hungry now. "

" oh, is that so? Then.. let me finish this for a while and we will eat together. " she said, making her way to the faucet and washed the carrots.

Ehem! Eat together?

We will eat together?

" eat together? What are we going to eat together? "
biro ko habang nakangiti ng nakakaloko. Yeah, a little bit greenminded.

Fuck Tim! Why are you thinking like that? You're so..

" eat breakfast Tim! You're teasing me again. "
she pouted.

I laughed out loud. I cant take her overloaded cuteness. Then i stood up from my seat, walked around the kitchen counter and hugged her from behind.