6

*harry*
I awoke feeling normal, I was abit nervous but Elizabeth's words helped me calm down abit. This wasn't a match at all. It was a private between me and Wood, a burly kid.
I went to visit Elizabeth straight away but she was asleep again.
I just stood near her for a bit but then asked Madame Pomfrey to let me know when she was awake and I went to Breakfast late.  "Where you been?" Asked Ron, his mouth full of food (suprise, suprise)
"Seeing Elizabeth" I replied. Ron swore and then said, "Bloody hell"
And that was the end of the story.

I had double potions with Snape, oh how I hate him as much as he hates me.
When I got there, he taunted me about quidditch. I glared at him. 
Then when I saw  Malfoy, he started sneering at me, whats new!
At Charms, I was happy to see Elizabeth there, I made sure to sit next to her.
She looked alot better. Then quidditch practice came I got to see the quidditch gear.
Ron, Hermione, Elizabeth and the twins came to see. I was suprised they were here.
I can't remember much, I hit my head or something.
I also went for a quick fly...
.......................................

*elizabeth*

It felt good to be watching Harry's practice  and It was  great to be outside.
I was getting abit annoyed, Hermione  was going on and on and on about the history of quidditch. Noone said anything, not even Ron! Thohgh I feel Ron was happy that he knew more about Quidditch and could do more tricks in flying then Hermione. Everyone kept asking if I was still hurt, I tried not to Answer.
1 hour later, we had dinner and everyone asked me so many questions.
Then a hufflepuff came over, Leona I think her name was and said that Sev- I mean Professor Snape wanted to see  me. I was taken aback. Why would Sev- Um Snape want to see me now! Sighing, I went to his office  and he made me some tea. "You called for me Professor" I said. "Has Mr.Malfoy or anyone been near you?" Asked Snape.
"Noone in Slytherin Professor" I replied. "I also have made a potion for you to take tonight before sleep, understood?" He informed. I nodded, "Yes Sir, thankyou" I said.
"You can go back to  the Feast if you wish" he drawled. I nodded and went back to dinner, the potion,I  refused to tell.
The common room was  in a state thanks to some pranking.

Then Fred jumped up and yelled suprise!
And then he hit me with a pillow. I threw it right back at him and then we continued and as Percy started walking, I muttered a spell to vanish the pillow and Percy looked us up and down. "Yoh guys had better get to bed now" he scolded. "You too Perce " Fred chuckled. Percy walked away and Fred and I laughed for a good while, We then realized it was midnight so we silently creeped upstairs jnto our rooms? I tried to fight the sleep but it failed
...................
I woke up in the morning on the floor, covered in blood, I had Hermione and the others towering over me. What was going on? I didn't know. Then Dad burst in, shooed all the Gryffindors out apart from my friends. Then Sev- I mean Snape and McGonagall came in.
Madame Pomfrey  came abit later. "Miss . Dumbledore, tell us what happened" demanded Miner- I mean McGonagall. "I-i don't know" I murmured weakly.

"Are you sure?" Asked Dad. I gave a shaky thumbs up.
"Headmaster, maybe the truth potion will unlock what happened" Snapd drawled.
"There will be no need for that Severus" said Dad. "Good" replied Snape.
"Bloody Hell" murmured Ron. Seriously, was that all he said?

Then I woke up in the hospital wing and saw a newface beside me.
Malfoy
"Wha-wha"I murmured.
"Its okay, I'm not here to hurt you Dumbledore" replied Malfoy.
"Why?" I ASKED.
"I helped bring you here" he replied cooly.
"W-well then thankyou" I stammered. "You're welcome" replied Malfoy.
""Why are you acting so nice?" I murmured. "I feel regret and I'm sorry for hurting you" he replied. "R-really?" I asked. He nodded. "At least you did not get expelled in your firstbyesr"I murmured. He laughed. I laughed before  cursing myself.
"I best be off" said Malfoy. "Bye" he added. I waved as he walked out.
I was suddenly filled with emptiness, I wanted someone here.
God, why him though!!
Why?
I felt like passing out and that was what I did.

Authors note
I am not very well at the moment  but I wanted to  write a chapter
Sorry for Quiddtch kinda being bad.
Sorry if this chapter is short.
Comments? Votes?