4

*Elizabeth*
I checked in with Madame Pomfrey the next morning.
She decided to keep me in the hospital wing for the rest of the week which left me devastated. All my friends visited me.
The staff did too of course. Hermione and Robyn brought books and we talked about great books and things. Fred, George and I schemed more pranks.
Harry, Ron and I had normal conversations with loads about history and muggles and quidditch. I was happy to find out that I'd get to see Harry's first practice which had moved from next week to 2 days after today. Dad visited me loads.
I'd heard that Malfoy and his gang had recieved punishment that was going to go on for 2 months! That was alot but they derserve it for giving me broken bones.
Its sad how a group of people my age did this.
Then I heard infuriating news from Ron and Harry at Lunch.
"Bloody Hell, Malfoys Dad's furious about his punishment and is trying to blame us" Ron seethed. "Yeah and that means its mg fault for getting bashed" I mumbled.
"No but actually yes" groanec Harry. "Dad won't let him blame me" I declared.
They nodded and had to go but then Fred and George came in and made me smile as usual. In the end, Madame Pomfrey hsd to ask them to leave. She was happy to see Hermione  and Robyn as they were usually quieter then the others.
I longed to get back to class. Also, J learnt a strange fact about Quirrle, our defense against the dark arts teacher,  he battled Vampires and his classroom smells of garlic to ward them away and he has garlic in his turban and alaways with him just in case.
Also, he eventually  got the stutters from his encounters. I liked him alot but something was off about him. Then Harry and Ron shooed them out so they could come back in.
Hermione and Robyn left and waved...

"Oh its not that bad, guys" I defended after Harry and Ron were complaining about potions being torture  for the umpteenth time.
"What is going on with you?" Blurted Ron, shocked. "You like potions?" Asked Harry.
"Well, its not my favorite class but its alright" I replied. They looked at me, astonished.
"I'll help you with homework" I offered. They nodded eagerly and thanked me and then we started talking about quidditch.  Then a girl came up and asked for us to all see Dumbledore. Pomfrey came with us incase it was another trap.
It wasn't thank god;
When I walked into Dads office I saw Mr.Malfoy, I kept my face normal.
I didn't like Mr.Malfoy. I don't like his Son  either.
Minerva was there along with Snape, they looked at me with sad eyes.
"Snape has emotion" snorted Ron.
Harry giggled.
I scolded them both.
Hermione, Fred and George were also here. Was this about me getting bashed?
"Its shameful, she gets attention" seethed Mr.Malfoy.
He turned to see me, gave a stiff nod and with a cold tone said "Miss . Dumbledore"
"Good afternoon Mr.Malfoy" I replied, abit stiff.
"Child has good manners" I heard him murmur.

*Dumbledore*
"The Ministry can take her away from you" jeered Lucius.
I got very emotional but didn't let it show.
She was my life.
I didn't really talk to my other relatives.
My heart sunk whrn I read the proclamation.
My daughter would be away from me for two weeks on the holiday break.
I was worried, what would happen?
I couldn't bear to lose my only daughter.
She is my everything. Were they really gojng to follow through?
Sadly theg were, the Christmas break was going to be painful, for us both.

My courage was slipping. Elizabeth was one of the only relatives I loved.
Seeing her away from me, its going to be  hard.
I don't have any words to express myself.
The pain of losing another relative is too much!
Especially if it was my daughter, my own flesh and blood.
Take me, I'll do anything for my daughter, even if I sacrifice myself.
When Lucius took her outside and I so wanted to follow, I didn't trust him.
If he hurt her, he'd be in alot more trouble tgen a stern warning.

Authors note:
Sorry for it being so short but its a cliffhanger and I have school tomorrow.
Who do you think Elizabeth will be with cause of the proclomation.
Votes? Comments?