Ema Skye. Punisher Task Force

A while later:

Ema Skye: Martin!!!
Detective Soap: Crap

Ema Skye: It's the second Punisher incident since last month and I've been excluded

Ema Skye: It's the second Punisher incident since last month and I've been excluded. First the fiasco of Belger's meeting with the Mayor, and now this. I've told you what might happen in both scenarios and you still didn't allowed me to join the Punisher Task Force. I'm beginning to think that you're protecting him.
Detective Soap: It was just a first response. I happened to be nearby. (What I would like to know is why Frank is not responding on the comms). What? are you going to blame him for the killing of that B.S.A.A. woman in Midland Circle too?
Ema Skye: That's not his style. Frank Castle is an efficient killer. The murderer in that particular case took his time torturing that poor woman, avoiding the arteries while stabbing her (cameo CrossoverGeek Explains: For the evidence of this B.S.A.A. dead girl, see the part two of Marvel vs Capcom. Objection!! Right here on my Wattpad fanfiction page) 

Meanwhile on the 3rd floor apartment's scaffold Juri recovers consciousness and begins to remember.

Juri: What happened?
She begins to notice her dislocated shoulder pain.
Juri: Punisher. He hurt me. It hurts!!!..... (Cursing, screaming) **** YOU CASTLE!!! **** YOU MAN!!! You ****ING PIECE OF ****!! I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE, CASTLE. YOU ****ING ****SUCKER!! (Roaring) AAARGH MY ****ING SHOULDER!!!!

Soap: (annoyed face) Now we know for sure. Squad!! Go fetch that woman!!
Ema Skye: (Munching salty snacks angrily) If  you stopped being such a fool (munch, munch) we could (munch, munch) begin the true detective work here.

Ema does pouting face while still eating salty snacks.

Soap: You wanted to join the task force? Mission accomplished.
Ema Skye: (sparkle smile face) Seriously?
Soap: You're no longer forensics. Welcome to the Punisher Task Force.

One Police Plaza. New Metro City

After reach the precinct's basement. Soap greets her and she began to show interest in him. 

Ema Skye: Hmm... Masters Degree on Behavioral Psychology? I'm impressed. If you're looking to date me.... Definitely a good start. 

Soap: Ever since Ma Gnucchi, forced the NMPD to ensemble a task force against him, I've shadowed every kill that follows his M.O.
Ema Skye: Ma Gnucchi..... Belger's partner in crime. With such enemies, I wonder which one are held grudge the most.. Either Mayor Cody Travers or Punisher himself.

Soap: You want to see who's Frank Castle is? Take a look at this. Before he became Punisher, he was a Counter Terrorism Operative and Special Forces Instructor. He made tour in Vietnam, Dessert Storm and was part of the support  and relieve effort during the Raccoon City Incident and Afghanistan.
Ema Skye: That's inaccurate. By law, no one could serve more than 2 tours of duty.
Soap: His Name was Peter Francis Castiglione, Not Frank Castle.
Ema Skye:........
Soap: Despite his violent demeanor he was a good family man. Sadly, after his last tour he takes his wife and children to a picnic on the park. And by fate or conspiracy, depending in which believe, they stumble across a posed firefight between many rival gangs after witnessing a mob execution. Mad Gear gang and CIA involved. He survived. His family.....not. He tried to request a conviction, but no one would dare to even touch those scumbags. Since then he decided to embrace war again. This time on people he deemed as evildoers, taking down one crime family and terrorist organization after another. Both here and abroad. Before he escaped Super-Max, he was on trial for the murder of the "victims".  He didn't showed any regret. he said he' do it again.

Ema Skye: I know. it's all over the social networks

Ema Skye: It's hard to feel any sympathy for this old man. He could stumble upon my sister and skull-**** her without remorse, just because she was coerced into fabricating evidence.
Soap: We are so close to get him. I just needed an expert like you on our team, as you made it, abundantly clear. Get acquainted with the files if you like. The local alleged murders are held in thumb-drives are over there.

Ema sees a lot of thumb-drives. 128 GB each one

Ema: Which ones?
Soap: All of them.
Ema felt overwhelmed by the amount of killings citywide. But she sat on the PC reading the files while eating salty snacks.

Two days later:

Soap: You could definitively use a shower.
Ema Skye: Are you offering to be a friend with benefits? What do we know about the house owner?
Soap: This house is from a guy under the pseudonym Mega Tony. Physicist,  Biochemist, virologist, former US Air Force Para-rescue operative, former M.O.D.O.K. operative and Parker Enterprises former employee.

Ema Skye: Let's talk about the things we know. His veteran conversation group session ends and... then a group of armed men arrives, Juri Han included. Ransack the office and... took him to the other room, searching maybe something about either for M.O.D.O.K or the defunct Parker Industries. While in the other room, Someone was fighting very vigorously. There's blood on the floor, and a tooth over there. Whoever she kicked got to that edge. While the victim spat his tooth.
Soap: Forensics just came in. it was Frank Castle's tooth

Then Ema envisioned the scene with Juri's feet on Punisher's face as he made a controlled fall and rush back to action

Soap: Ema
Ema Skye: Huh?
Soap: You were doing that again. You imagined the fight. You are as thorough as Misty Knight.
Ema Skye: There were 2 fights. The prisoner with the Punisher and the one that accompany him, with a class S ninja.
Soap: How do you know?
Ema Skye: (signaling Vega's claw device on the evidence) That's his unwittingly calling card.
Soap: Vega. And, according to the traffic footage, März. One of the Dolls.
Ema Skye: Then, during the fight, Frank Castle manage to dislocate Juri's shoulder and throw both her and Vega out that window. Vega disappeared. She got stuck in that scaffold.
Soap: Knowing both his and her background, what's keeping him from Killing März?
Ema Skye: Just take a look. (Ema show a picture of Maria Castle and overlaps with a picture of März) So much for unbiased.
Soap: Where are the Castle and März, then?
Ema Skye: Both Castle and his März were taken. A third party. Clean up themes. Good ones.
Soap: Who could have been?
Ema: Both Frank and März have a lot of enemies. Gill's Illuminati, The Hand, S.H.I.E.L.D, Leviathan, Shadaloo, HYDRA. I could go on all night. The point is that wherever they are.... they're on their own.

Meanwhile in Rikers, Juri receives a package that contained artificial Chi-recharge device.

Villain: I hope that it is to your likening. Mr Wesker isn't pleased. I'm Chance, by the way.
Juri: Better not find you when I got out, because I like to kill the messengers.
Chance: How's your boiling arm?
Juri: Once I get outta her I'll be heading to make that fatso make me an upgraded eye so I can kill Frank Castle.
Chance: Then is safe to say that Mr. Wesker would be disappointed of your status. There's some cleaning job. But if you are unfit for...

Juri breaks the cell door with a kick.

Chance: How about a bet? Mr Wesker, Mr Holger and I need some information disappear. Specifically the the 11th and 43th corner traffic cams from 3 days ago. You can hit me anywhere you want for an hour or choose 100,000 dollars. If you couldn't. You pay me 25,000 dollars. I'm sure that the current director of S.I.N. can afford it. Besides. Either success or fail, the benefit outweighs the cost.
Juri: I concur. A simple job and a better reward. It's on.
Chance: Your account number?
Juri: I'll torture you within the hour. (she resets her shoulder) grr. Be ready to deliver.
(Cameo Spider-Man Explains: As some of you knows, Juri's mission/bet was thwarted by Jessica Jones. You can read all about it in Marvel vs Capcom Objection!! part 2)