what happened Amy?

Silvers pov

As we were walking and talking Amy started to space out a lot which caused me and shadow to looks at each other. "Amy, are you feeling OK? " I asked "yup!" She said a fake smile plastered on her face. There's something wrong I can feel it.

Amy's p.o.v.

 I could tell Silver knew something was wrong but that's only because of i'm an open book sometimes. I could feel them staring me down..... this is getting creepy  "so..whats the mission about " I asked them "well were working with your little group of friends to help raid Egg-man's base" Silver answered back with a grin. "Damn it!" I said "what what's wrong Ames" silver asked i a worried voice. "I.....i..got into a big fight with sonic....I just wanted to
Tell him that I was leaving the team but...." i began to feel tears form in my eyes when arms wrapped around me. "Ames sonic an ass so don't worry about him any more OK?" Silver said still hugging me i smile "OK!" I said wiping my tears.

Shadow/Silver p.o.v

Imma kill him.

Sonic's P.O.V.

* shiver* somethings wrong.......anyways! "everyone" i said catching the attention of the gang. " I have and announcement  to make..actually two!" everyone gathered around excited to here the news  " So we managed to get Shadow's team to join us on our mission!" Everyone cheered "also i kicked Amy off the team guys"  "WHAT!?" yelled Rouge, Tails, Knuckle, Cream, and Blaze. "why would you do that?" asked Cream  "The team is way better without her i mean come on all she did was hold us back!" I said some people made noises of agreement others just glared upset the that the overly happy pink ray of sun-shine had been kicked off. " But sonic, Amy was our only power house on the team we need her and her giant hammer to break the things we can't" Knuckles explained I sighed "guys we got this as I said were better off without her. 

" oh really?"

(A/N) hey guys sorry it literally YEARS to come out with this chapter I had to think about what to put in it so i found a pic pic for you to in joy