The fight

Amy P.O.V

"Today's the day" i tell my self while walking towards the Freedom Fighters base. I was going to tell sonic about me and shadow and why I have been missing missions lately. I looked up and saw the base and started speed walking towards it as soon as I got to the door  Sonic was standing there talking to sally.

 "HEY SOOONIC!"  I yelled he looks up with an annoyed expression and walks over to me meeting me half way " Sonic I-" but i got rudely interrupted when Sonic said " Listen Amy I.don't.care. about your feelings for me okay so just leave me alone" "but I have to tell you-" but was cut off again by him again "NO! I DON'T CARE AMY YOUR SUCH A CHILD WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. SOMETIMES I EVEN WONDER IF YOU CAN EVEN COMPREHEND WHAT I'M SAYING GOD!" he said.

 and then he walked away into the base with Sally 'how dare he say that who does he think he is? I only wanted to him that the reason iv'e been missing missions lately is because iv'e been on missions with shadow and been training with him to '  I thought and I was so busy in my thoughts that i didn't know that i was crying and went to go sit on a near y tree trunk and cried for a hour and feel asleep.