ShinChoo...

On the way~

Sehun's P.O.V

"Tomorrow, We must go back home." Soohae said while we're in the car."Why?" I asked. Hmm too fast. I don't wanna go home yet.

"Did you forget something? 3 days more is Chanyeol and Bina's wedding." She said and stared at me. Ohhhhh!!! O.O I forgot it. Omo because staying with her make me forget everything.

"Ugh! I forgot it =_=" I said awkwardly. She looked at me strangely. "Oh wow! Chanyeol is your bestfriend. How could you forget that huh?" She yelled at me.

"Because when you stay with me. I always forget everything." I looked at her. She is flush! Haha. "Bwo?? Don't look at me like that." She avoided my face.

"Go and take ShinChoo okay?" I asked while my eyes are looking infront. "It's already night." She said and looked through the car's window.

"Hmm! Try it first!" I said and headed the car to Kai's house.

Soohae's P.O.V

We arrived Kai's house. Sehun got off the car and walked toward the door. I got off the car following him.

"Kai! Kai! Kaiii!" Sehun called him for a while. "Come in!" Kai replied and opened the door for us. I entered the house with Sehun. My eyes just busy searching where ShinChoo is.

"Did ShinChoo sleep yet?" Sehun asked Kai. "ShinChoo haa! Your parents come to take you now!" Kai called ShinChoo. He ran toward us and shook his head.

"I don't go." He said cutie. I bent to pinch his cheek. "Why?? Mama trys to come and take you haa." I said and smiled.

"Mama??" Sehun repeated my speech and raised his voice up. What? I just used the word Mama what's wrong? Everyone started to silent.

"What?" I asked. Sehun shook his head. "Nothing!" He replied and looked at Kai. "ShinChoo hah! Go with mama or not?" I pinched his cheek in a second time.

"Yaya! Now mama all the time. Kekeke xD." He laughed all the time. "Hahaha!" Sehun also pulled a laugh.

"Mama let's go! Bye bye uncle. Bye bye Kami." He waved his hands and smiled. "Wait! Kai do you go to join Chanyeol's wedding?" Asked Sehun.

"Of course!!" He said and smiled. "Hehe. Bye! Let's go!" He held ShinChoo's hand. "Bye! Safe drive!" He yelled. Sehun nodded and yelled back. "Okay!"

We went back to the hotel. The following day we went back home. Hmm this vacation was nod bad.

Home~

Sehun's P.O.V

"I'm going to the mall." She told while she was wearing her shoes. "Can I go with you?" I stood up from the sofa.

"No need! I'll call to Daemin to take me. You just stay at home then." She said and checked her bag.

"Daemin again =_=" I said with a very very bored face. "Haha kidding! Now go or not?" She laughed.

"Of course!!!" I said with a happy tone. I went to take my jacket and wore it. "Wait! Where is ShinChoo?" She asked and looked around.

"He went to school already. Are you okay?" I asked her. It sounded like teasing. "I'm okay ==. I just forgot." She said and flipped her hair.

"He is your son! How could you do this?" I asked. "I'm not his mom." She quickly replied.

"I'm not his dad, either!" I exclaimed. She oponed her eyes wider.

Soohae's P.O.V

"I'm not his dad, either!" I opened my eyes wider and wider. What did he talk about? ShinChoo is not his son? Whattt