Kid Caregiver

Sehun's P.O.V

"Hey!! Are you okay???" She waved her hand infront my face....I'm just surprised e.e

"Huh???? I...I am okay" She smiled and she wanted to say something but her bodyguard cut off her speech "Miss!!! Who is he??" He's curious.

"Help him then. Tell you later" She told him but he shook his head. "Daemin!!!!" She yelled

"Okay! Ouch!!! Why are you so heavy? Can you try to walk huh?" He murmured "Sorry. I cannot walk it hurt" I replied

"Miss! Where are we taking him to?" "Hospital" She answered. Hospital??? No no I hate hospital TT TT

"No! Thank! Just take me to my friend's house" I yelled. "No! You got injured. You must go to hospital" Heehee "No!" I answered quickly. Damn my leg >< I cannot run "That's okay. Please accept my Miss's kindness" This guy! I can't help but go to hospital with them.

Hospital~

We reached the hospital. OmO ><

"Hey!! Wait a minute. We go to tell the doctor" She told me and found a seat for me. "Miss! I'll go with you" He said.

Yeahhh! They went away. It's my time. I tried to get up and walked so badly till I left the hospital. Bye Bye~ Thank for caring...I headed to Kai's house immediately.

Soohae's P.O.V

I'm back from calling the doctor and head to Sehun's place. But when we arrived..."Where is he?" I tried to find him but no. I dont see him. Ahhh >< He ran again

"Miss! What should we do next?" He asked. "Let it go! Hmm Daemin haa I'm so free now find a job for me" I asked him to help me find a job because I just have nothing to do.

"Okay! I will find for you. Now let me find a place for you to live" I nodded. And went out the hospital.

Sehun's P.O.V

I ran away the hospital as fast as possible. Pheww~ now I'm standing in front of Kai's house.

Ring!! Ring!! (Bell)

"Ahh Sehun!!" He opened the door and approached me. He looked at me "What's wrong with you?" He asked and help me carryinh my lugguage into his house. "My leg sprained." I answered. And tried to enter his house. "Why??"

"Appa!!!!" ShinChoo ran toward me and hugged me tight. "Ahhh ShinChoo! Did you be a good kid?" I hugged him back "Yes!! Appa!" He smiled. "Okay! Good then" I looked at Kai

"I wanna take ShinChoo to live with me. Thanks for caring him" Kai laughed "Haha xD. Nevermind cuz ShinChoo is a good kid. It's good that Kami has a friend as him. But you can take him back. That's okay"

"Hehe ShinChoo let's go to our house. Bye Bye Kai and bye Kami then" ShinChoo smiled "Bye bye Uncle. Bye Bye Kami. Let's go appa." Kai waved his hand "Bye ShinChoo xD" "Bye oppa Shinchoo. Kami will miss you" Kami said. Little cutie e.e

Soohae's P.O.V

Daemin found a good hotel for me to stay in a serveral days. Hmm I feel good hehe. Ermm how about Bina? Is she okay? Oh noo I cannot call her.

"Miss! I have found a job for you. I hope you can do it" He said and give me a paper. I read it "Huh? Kid Caregiver?"

Kid? I'm not sure I can do it or not. "Yes! I trust you. You can do it. It's not so hard" I nodded my head and completed the paper and give him back. "Okay I will :)" He bowed and got out.

The next day~

Daemin drove me to an apartment. It must be the house that I have to work in.

"Thank! Daemin" I smiled. "Nevermind miss. Take care" He said carefully. "Ok I'll and here is my phone. I don't need it" I gave my phone to him. He took it and replied "Why?" I smiled and said "It's okay. No reason xD"

"Okay miss!" He nodded. "Bye bye do not tell my parents about this get it?" I told him.

"Yesss!!" He nodded and got in the car. The car started to move on and disappeared. I turned to the apartment's door. I pressed the bell. The door unlocked.

"Come in!" A man voice....I just nodded and enter the house. But what I see is.....

"O.O"

"O.O" Our eyes started to open wider and wider....

"Why it is you????"

"Why it is you huh???"

"You had a son???" Yahhh

"Yeah! ShinChoo come here! Do a greeting to your auntie" He called his son.

"I never know her >< OMO Grandpa.....!!!!!

A/N: The end of this part =_= Hope you like it! Thank for reading!!!!!

Channa_Yeollie~