Cycling or Walking

Soohae's P.O.V

Sehun took me to one restaurant. We ate a lot of food. It's too delicious. After that we went out that restaurant. And now we are sitting on one bench.

"Hey! What are we going to do next?" I asked him. He thought a few minutes and replied.

"Go cyling along the road? It must be fun! All couples do that" He exclaimed and smiled.

"Cycling?" I repeated his speech. He looked at me strangely. "Don't tell me that you don't know how to ride a bike" He said and chuckled.

"What?? Don't look down me" I yelled at him. He chuckled. "Haha. I saw you looked surprised I thought that you can't." Geez!

"However! I used to ride the bike for two years." I said. He nodded and chuckled. "Ok! Now go or not?" He stood up and asked me.

"Why not? I will show you my riding skill." I said awkward. Haha skill? Maybe...

"Haha! I will wait and see" He said and laughed.

Later on, We both went to rent two bikes. I got on my bike and he aslo got on his bike. "Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Yeah! Go!" Our bikes started to move on.

Sehun's P.O.V

I suggested her to go cycling. She's agree. And now we both are ridding bike happily. I love to see her smile.

"Are you hot??" I asked her. Because it's sunny haa.

"Yeah! But I like it! Anyway it still has wind! Wooh" She said and contined riding her bike.

Unluckily, I fell from my bike because of I rode over the stone.

Soohae's P.O.V

We both riding the bike happily. Suddenly Sehun fell from his bike. I got off my bike and ran toward him.

"Sehun! Are you okay?" I asked him. "Ahhh that stone! Ouch my leg!!!" He screamed.

"What? What??" I said startled. "Your bike fell on my leg!" Huh? Ahh sorry! I quickly took the bike away from his leg.

"Sorry! I was very shocked! I accidentally fell my bike on your leg. Sorry!" I apologized and helped him to get up.

"Why? You seemed to care me a lot." He said and smiled. "Oh well..." I don't know what to say just smiled. ==

"Can you walk?" I asked him. He shook his head. "I don't know. Let me try." He said and try to take a step but he almost fall.

"Hey...!!" I help him not to fall. "Sorry! It's hurt. I can't walk." He said and looked to the ground.

"What should we do? We rode the bike too far already." I said and looked for any help.

"Help me to walk then." He said and looked at me. "How can? You are too heavy. And taller than me a lot." I said awkwardly.

Sehun's P.O.V

"How can? You are too heavy and taller than me a lot." She said awkwardly. I wanna laugh so much.

"I told you to help me to walk not meant that you have to lift me." I explained. She opened her eyes wider.

"Awww...but what about these bikes? You wanna put them here? If someone take them. What should we do?" She said and pointed at the bikes. Ahhh yeah. At the moment I forgot to ask the owner's phone number.

"Hmm lock them here!! Help me is more important than. When we meet the owner tell him that bikes are here." I said. She looked hersitant. And she nodded.

"Okay! Wait a minute!" She said and locked the bike together with the tree. She walked toward me. "Let's go!" She helped me to walk.

We walked for many minutes and just saw a clinic. "Ahh over there has a clinic!" She exclaimed. "Lucky us!" I said and smiled. She went to see and she came back.

"Not really! It's unlucky!" She shook her head. I tied my eyebrows. "Why?" I asked.

"Don't you have eyes? Two days more this clinic will open! Why am I so unlucky?" She said and bit her lip.

"But I'm lucky." I said and chuckled. She stared at me. "So enjoy your lucky then! I'll go now." She said and turned her back to me. She started to walk. Ahh she's going to leave me alone?

"Hey!! Whatcha doin'? Come back! Are you crazy?" I screamed. Why is she always being like this?

"I'm not crazy but you." She said and continued walking. "How can I walk? Yahh!!" I yelled at her. She didn't care about me. Oh my god ==

Soohae's P.O.V

I just wanna tease him xD. I walked a way from him over 300m...maybe. I decided to turn back but I don't see him.

"Where are you?" I murmured and started to walk back. Many minutes has gone. Finally I found him but...

He walked with another girl. She's very sexy and hot Omo ㅠㅠ. I decided to peek at him from a way. I still can hear what he said.

"Thank you miss for helping me." Sehun said and bowed. He gave a death smile to that girl. Oh god!

"Nae nevermind." That girl said and smiled back. Ohh! Why do I feel so hot ==

"Where are you going?" He said while talking. "I'm going to my husband house." She said and smiled. Sehun changed his smile face to death face.

"So impossible xD. Anyway I have a wife too haha." He gave a fake laugh. He tried to keep his honor. They walked nearly near me already.

"Oh..sorry I can't help you anymore. I arrived my husband's house already. Bye!" She said and bowed.

"Bye...!" He said and sighed. "Yahh! Anyway I have a wife too. Hahahaha XD." I popped out infront of him. And I laughed out loud.

"Kyaa!! Where did you pop from?" He said startled. "Hahahaha." I still laughed.

"What are you laughing about?" He asked. "Hahaha nothing!" I can controll my laugh and I replied.

"Why did you leave me alone??" He yelled at me. I chuckled. "You said that you're lucky." I answered. "Lucky? Lmao!" He said with a bored face.

"Ohh! At the moment why didn't you woo her?" I asked and teased him. He looked startled. "Oh? Well...because I had a fiance already." He said and keep his face straight.

"Ahh really? Not because she already had a husband? Kekeje." I laughed out loud again. "Why do you know?" He asked and tied his eyebrows.

"I listened! I knew all what both of you were talking about!" I said and smiled. "Oh oh even she had a husband. I still can woo her just because I don't wanna betray you." He said and smirked.

"Yahh! Do you believe that I'll kick you?" I said and gave him a death glare. "Ok kick me then! My leg might stop hurting like my back." He said and sticked his tongue out.

"If I kick you and your leg is getting more hurt...I don't know." I said and looked at his leg.

"If it getting more hurt. It's your fault!" He said and looked at me. "No!" I yelled. "Hooy! Continue helping me to walk then! Eat time! It's nearly night!" He told me and looked to the sky. "Because of you!" I yelled and held his hand to walk.

"Because of you! Not me!" He yelled back. "Yahh!" I exclaimed. "Because you left me alone." He still don't shut his mouth. "Because of YOU!!!" I yelled back. "Because of you! If you didn't fell your bike on my leg. I wouldn't have been like this, either!" He said and grabbed my hand. I was too shocked.

"Okay! I don't argue with you anymore." I decided to lost. Because I'm too tired now. "Why didn't you say this before this huh?" He smirked. Oh what a tired day? Cycling or walking? ==

A/N: Sorry it a late update. Bcuz I just finished my exam. Hope you like this part. Cycling or walking ^^.

Thank for reading!

Channa_Yeollie~

****HappyHealingLayDay****