Chapter 1

Chapter 1.

" You must know that pattern once your graduated you either move out of your parents place or you stay there until you have enough to move out which takes a long time. Well I had to the second option I had to do a lot of small part times job even during High School to help my appetite with my anime and cosplay obsession, all I hear from my mom is why can't you spend your money on normal stuff? Or don't waste your money on those costumes and buy name brand clothes? But the most I hear from my family is why haven't you got a boyfriend even after high school? I keep telling my family that I wasn't interested in dating all my life, my mom and sister try to set me up on dates with guys they thing I would like. I kept blowing them off, one of my close friends told me why I never had the spark for romance. She said I was aromatic after she told me about that it means everything made perfect sense about me, I tried telling my parents and my sister about it and they didn't believe me at first. They never heard me being and looking so serious, they were confused and speechless at first. Then they accepted it my mom and dad don't like the idea they wont get any grand children or future in-laws from me, they didn't want me being miserable or shut them out since they still supported me. Not long after I graduated high school I started my own blog posts about my cosplays with reviews along with makeup tutorials and vlogs with my friends. I wanted to make a name for myself, few years later my wish started to come true. I started getting popular along with my friends by my side to help me and those years of working hard and controlling my spending I was able to move out and get my own place, I had the thought of my friend circle moving in with me and they loved the idea. With research, saving money and a lot of discussing we managed to find a place. The dream was to move far away from our parents and we found the perfect location in California, with low crime rate so all four of my closest friends tagged along with my to California during the summer to check out the place and sign the lease agreement."

"Fast forward to after the lease was signed and all the stupid paper work was over with, we all celebrated and I vlogged about it with the tour of the inside of the house, since we already lived in California getting our belongs wouldn't be that hard to do. We were also claiming rooms since we were going to practically live in a mansion it wouldn't be hard, though I quickly claimed the room with a balcony in it with the few of the back yard. The house came with a pool and a cool backyard that was perfect for parties for our families when they come to visit and great for photoshoots, the important thing that we agreed on was the security alarms. Since all of us where young and attractive not to mention nerds we were targets for creeps, the second we moved in with our things was getting good security both in and out of home. One of my friends Kimberly was computer nerd and a gamer so she was more than happy to set up with the tech stuff the involved computers. Another important thing we needed was finding jobs that'll pay our living expenses and our hobbies, since Kimberly was good on computers she got to keep her job as tech support for the bank she worked at that made her work from home most of the time. Natasha my closest friend that was like a second sister to me got a job as a secretary at a cosmetic surgery clinic, Courtney that was the muscle of our little circle got a possession fitness instructor. Codi which is a guy's name but she spells it different found a job working for a museum as for me I managed to get a sectary job like Natasha but instead of a cosmetic clinic it was for a company that was near Codi's new job, also not that far from Natasha's either. During the first month the three of us would go out for lunch and we were talk with Courtney and Kimberly since they took the same lunch break as we did. Though during one of our breaks Codi broke the ice as soon as we got our coffees and went to our normal spot.

"I got news we're hosting an art show next tomorrow night, my boss said you all can come as my guests."

"Wow that's great news I always wanted to check out a fancy gallery show." I was the one that said that to her and she nagged my shoulder playfully