Future (ending)

Its been almost four years, since the scout regiment and everyone else, had a new start. A new life.

Mikasa and Levi started a family. They became parents of two beautiful children. Everyone else lived their life like they wanted.

Mikasa POV
Levi went out for work he should come back in two hours or less. Both of the children are drawing pictures for their father. I cook something for Levi so he can calm down a little bit from work. Its been amazing here. Everyone seems happy.

Levi opens the door. Two girls hug their father immediately. "And how was work?" "It was great.." I nod. All of us sit on the dining table. We talk and eat out food. "It's very delightful mum..thanks!" One of mine and Levi's daughter say. "But please don't make it filthy. Eat clean and neat!" "Tch yes eat clean brat!" I look at Levi, not knowing what to say. "Girls don't say that!" Both of the girls smile and nod. Levi is not that strict as a father, but when it comes to cleanliness and behavior, he is always the one who teaches them.

"Goodnight girls..sleep well and have a nice dream!" I kiss the forehead of them. Levi does the same. We turn off the light and close the door. "They are beautiful just like you.." I smile at him "and they are smart just like you!"

Sasha POV

Food. I need food! It's been almost four years since we live here. Like I said I am a cook. And today is a free day. Krista promised me to cook something for me, but I don't see anything. I think I will starve! I need food! "Krista food?" I look everywhere in the house but I don't see her. Suddenly the door opens. "Hey Sasha!" I look disappointed "Krista..where is the damn food!?" "What foo- ohh. Ehm sorry I forget. Ymir and I had a date I completely forget to cook for you. Tears fill my eyes. "It..is fine" I say. I go back to my room. I close the door and cry. My heart just broke. I will die. I will STARVE!

I smell something.. something delicious..it's..it's meat! I open my door. The smell gets intense. Ohh yeah. It smells like beef..no steak. With..with some rice and salad. I open the kitchen door. Krista cooked for us or actually me. It's what I thought. I can not control my drooling anymore. It flows down from my mouth. FOOD!

Eren POV

I woke up. Sweating like yesterday. A nightmare, again. I get of my bed and make my way to the kitchen. Horseface isn't at home. What is his name again? Ah jean. He is at work I guess. However, I make some breakfast and think about my nightmare.

Nightmare
I saw everyone running away from me. Mikasa looked shocked at me. What did I do? I looked down at me. I was a Titan. But why, I don't bit my hand or hurt me. I looked around me. I destroyed the walls, houses and I had some blood all over me. "You killed them!" I looked at Mikasa who shouted at me. "You killed all of them! Levi, Hanji, Sasha, Jean and Armin!" What!? Nooo I couldn't. I wouldn't. Mikasa aimed for my nape. I was shocked. She wanted to kill me. I tried to protect my neck but it was to late. She already cut through my flesh. And everything turned black..
Nightmare end

I didn't turn into a Titan for four years. Why am I dreaming this shit? The door rang and I open it. "AHHAAA" I scream while I stumble backwards. But then I realise, it is Jean with a horse mask. I get angry immediately. I takes off his mask. He sees my angry face and runs upstairs to his room. He locked it. "I will get you Jean. I will get your stupid ass!" (What am I even writing XD)

Hanji POV

I go through my note book of my two Titans wich I had. Sawney and bean. I miss them very much. Sawney was such a handsome Titan. And bean was so funny. Ugh.. memories. Suddenly my door opens. It is Petra. She looks happy! "He confessed!" My eyes widen. I am very curious. "WHAT LEVI CHEATS IN MIKASA!?" "What!? No..oluo confessed not Levi!" I sigh of relief. "I was about to say, I mean they have children. Whatever. Wow I thought oluo is not the one who would confess. I'm happy for you!" Petra had been crushing of oluo for a while. He finally confessed. I was about to kill myself. Her none-stop talking about him was really exhausting. Now I now why people doesn't like me around..

So that's actually it. I hope you enjoyed it! Leave a comment and a like. See ya in another story! ^^ •~•