Be strong

Levi POV

Its been 3 days and Mikasa is still in the infirmary. The doctor said that she needs to rest. Now she is asleep. She did a great job, she saved everyone. Kenny is arrested. I have to keep up my work. Cleaning my room, beining the corporal and visiting Mikasa is a challenge. "Corporal Levi?" "Oi, back to cleaning duties. No excuses Eren!" "Yes sir but you have missed lunch time. I thought maybe you want something. so i brought you a potato and a piece of bread" "Thanks Eren but i dont need anything!" he nods and leaves the room. Why is he so nice to me. I know that he doesnt like me. Whatever. I need to tell Mikasa a important thing, but i cant, she needs to be rest

Unknown POV

Mikasa is still in the infirmary. One strong soldier less. But if i want to attack i needs some backup. Good to know that my old good friend is a recruit here. Not for long and it will be a mess again...

Mikasa POV

I open my eyes. The sun is shining right into my face. "Good morning Ms Ackerman!" Levi.."Good morning" "I call a doctor just wait!" i nod. 5 Minutes later the doctor comes. "You rested enough, But you have to walk on crutches! So you can leave the infirmary!" I nod. i dont want to talk. I just dont feel for it. "I have to talk to you..its very important!" He brings me to his office. I am much slower than him. Thanks crutches..

"What is it?" "Its about us..Petra...she confessed to me..I told her that i have to think about it" my eyes widened. 'No..there is nothing..' "I thought there is nothing is between you to two?" "I thought too..is that even serious between us?" My eyes fills with tears, but i hold them back. I am not weak. Not in front of him.. "I dont know..i hope it is.." I whispered the last think. But i hope that he heard it. "What..i didnt hear the last words?" "No..its nothing.." He nods. "Look..I dont even know if that is allowed. We as a couple. I'll ask" i nod. "Corporal Levi we need you here!" "Coming !" He looks at me, trying to smile, but it doesnt work. His heart is as destroyed as mine. He leaves. I need fresh air. Did he broke up with me. No he didnt comfirmed it yet. But still, my heart is not repaired.

Unknown POV

A heart broken Mikasa, and a confused Levi. My plan would work perfectly. Just need to find my lovely friend. And there she is. Annie. No ones knows that she is a Titan shifter. Besides me. I grab her arm, to pull her into the dark room, i have been in. For days now. "Help-" "Shht!!!" i press my hand against her loud mouth. I turn her around. After she has seen me, she relaxes. "You scared the crap out of me.." "I need you help!" "For what? You know that I left this bullshit clan. I dont want to hurt anybody! Thats not me anymore!" "Look I know that, but i need to get Eren. Or everyone gets hurt!"

Annie POV

He wants Eren..no way. I wont let him. I like Eren. "Oh please dont tell me that you like him!" I froze. Why is he so mad. "I cant controll my feelings no one can!" "Okay..now it got a bit harder. Annie look into my eyes. Just once..help me. Get him and i will leave you. I wont bother you again!" "we will talk later, I have to think about this" "Tomorrow night here!" i nod. I run as fast as i could. Why is he back. I clearly said that I do not want to. But no one ever listens to me. I see Eren with Mikasa. Eren tries to cheer her up. No this girl cant take him away from me. Maybe i'll take the chance to kill her. Ugh what happened to me. I wasnt like that...or maybe i never changed...

Time skip (Night)

I go back to the dark stinky room. I knock on the door. He opens it. "Made a dedecision?" "Yes..but under one condition. Let Mikasa disappear. After we got Eren I will come with you.." "There is the old Annie I met. Welcome back!" I smile at him. "Tomorrow morning we get him. I hope we dont have to turn into Titans.." i agree with him. "Well see ya tomorrow!"....

i know its a short chapter sry. Who could be the unknown person. Its easy i know :)