nancy pulled out of the driveway and turned on a local radio station, so i took this as an opportunity to talk to will. "you excited?" i asked, nudging him with my elbow a bit.

"its my first ever party, duh." he said, a small smile appearing on his face. " 'm a little scared though" he continued bashfully.

"just stay with me and el tonight, we'll protect you" i joked, laughing a bit.

-
wills pov
-
i rolled my eyes, thinking about staying with mike and el the whole night. i would obviously just be thirdwheeling and i was already tired of it because thats whats been happening these past couple days.

"nah, i think i might just hang out with max or someome" i said, hoping that he would just drop it.
"you sure?" mike wondered as the vehicle pulled up into steves large driveway.

will nodded in response and was quick to get out of the car, closing the door behind him as mike did the same.

"h-hey will wait for a minute." nancy said, nervously getting out of the car, "hmm, whats up?" i asked, turning towards her "why couldnt jonathan bring you, i mean considering that he's coming too? not that i had a problem with picking you up.."

"he started his new job today and he gets off at eight so he'll be here then" i responded simply before following mike through the front door, into beams of people. there must be 300 people here.

"hey, over here!" i heard lucas' voice call before i was pulled by mike over to where our friends were. mike saw el and didn't hesitate to place his hands on her hips and pull her in for a long kiss.

"gross!"

"get a room, you two!"

"im gonna hurl!"

el pulled away and giggled, blushing into mikes chest. they were almost the same height so it looked a little awkward but i guess its cute. i rolled my eyes at the action and i felt someone shove a drink into my hand.

i looked down into the red, plastic solo cup, seeing a brownish substance. "whats this?" i asked dustin, who had been the one who put the cup into my hand.  "its a suprise buddy, enjoy it!" he said, patting my shoulder.

i shrugged and guzzled the whole thing down in a quick drink, despite how strong the substance was. i quenched my face together after, and was caught off gaurd by mike exclaiming "woah will what the fuck did you do that for?!" while the others were cheering me on in the background

"isnt that what you're supposed to do..?" i asked, cluelessly. "no no no" he chuckled "you're supposed to do that with shots"

"oh..." i said, hiccuping and giggling.

"buttttt... on the other hand, do it again!" lucas said, placing another cup into my hand.

so i did.

over.

and over.

again.

as well as did the others, i had way too many drinks. i stumbled over my feet in attempt to get to the bathroom for some reason. i dont even have to go , i thought to myself.