SIMPLICITY (Ariana Imagine)

Ariana Grande Imagine

"I just wanna please youNever want to leave youBaby girl I need you, in my life"

Never want to leave you
Baby girl I need you, in my life"

"You just tell em that it's complicated
It could be simple, but it's complicated"

-------

You dropped onto your bed completely exhausted.

Some might think that flying in a private jet would make flying less tiring but those some would be wrong. 

Your limbs felt almost too heavy to move and all the gum-chewing made your temples tense. In other words, you just wanted to knock out and wake up next week.

Bzzt

You slowly looked over at the lit-up phone that was on the other side of your bed.

Why does it have to be all the way over there? No, better question. How did it get all the over there?

Groaning you start to slowly roll over toward your phone. Once in reaching distance from it you lazily reached for it, your fingertips doing most of the work.

You bring it closer to your face to see the Imessage notification from the Ariana.

Moonlight 🌑💫:

You owe me like 10 hugs and 7 Starbucks drinks of my choice and size

You chuckle at her demands. Opening the message to reply.

Stargazer:

That's quite a heavy request Ms. Grande

How about instead you come over and we cuddle that sound good enough?

You watch the bubbles pop up onto the screen and feel the butterflies in your stomach going crazy in anticipation of the singer's answer.

Moonlight 🌑💫:

Fine. I'll accept. You're still buying me Starbucks tho and I'll be there in like 30

Read 12:23pm

A small smile spreads across your face as you lay your head on your arms.

You let your tired eyes close feeling at ease that the singer was going to be the first person you see coming back from your tour.

'I can show you the world shining, shimmering, splendid'

You jolt awake hearing Ariana's self-picked ringtone.

She picked it when you fell asleep while you two were watching -get this- Beauty and the Beast. Yeah doesn't make much sense but you have never had the urge to even think about changing it so a Whole New World stayed her ringtone.